Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any New Jersey Sleevers on here?

I was wondering what surgeon in Nj did you choose and how your procedure went?

nj here. Dr. Jordan Garrison is my surgeon--HE IS AHMAZING. AWESOME. so happy i chose him, and he chose to do my surgery. i am 9 days out and feeling almost like my old self, minus the junk food and sluggishness.

Dr Procurat did my surgery back in June at Centra State Hospital. He's amazing, caring & concerned about his patients. I love him to death for "saving" me with this procedure! And he smells wonderful all the time! Lol!!

My surgery is on the 8th. My surgery is being done by Harvey Rainville (a man with a voice from the Gods!) He and his associate, Dr. Naveen Ballum are quite celebrated over here on the bariatric circuit in Belleville, the oranges and Clifton.

My surgery is dec 22nd with Dr Rainville. Good luck to you all

Dr. Feteiha at Overlook Hospital in Summit

Insipra Vineland nj. State of the art facilities, had my own suite, the nurses were pure gold

Dr Abkin in Florham Park is doing my revision from the band (he also put my band in) he is great!

i went to Advanced Laproscopic in Paramus and Dr. Schmidt was my surgeon. I picked Dr. Schmidt because he seemed the most down to earth which I liked. The staff is wonderful. Hackensack Hospital had its own bariatric wing for recovery and the nurses were great. Just a very positive experience.

I will be having my sleeve done at Holy Name Medical Center by Dr. Vincent Iannace

Dr Novack from Advanced Laparoscopic Associates. Hackensack UMC. I'm 3 days post and feeling a lot better than I had imagined. The care has been outstanding so far, and Im not anticipating any changes.

I used Dr Abkin in Florham Park, and had my procedure at the Florham Park surgical center... the entire staff was amazing, and accommodating as much as possible considering my two hour drive.. when it looked like snow would delay my procedure, I reached out to his staff on a Sunday abs not only received response from his new patient coordinator, but Dr Abkin himself called to discuss options...