Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MAJORLY UPSET WITH UNJURY COMPANY

Just going to vent here because I am frustrated beyond words. powders? utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury (Protein powders) has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. After experiencing an allergic reaction to their Protein powder I contacted them to return the product and get a refund. Of course it cost me almost $15 to return the $80 plus dollars in product via UPS Ground. Almost wish I hadn't NOW. They were real courteous on the phone (no problem there) and nice emails. The problem was blatantly apparent when I checked my bank account online to see if my refund had been processed. THEY CHARGED ME $89.72 instead of a REFUND.

But of course, it was after hours and no-one to help at either the bank or Unjury. This is all fine when people have hordes of money in their bank, but they almost overdrafted my checking account (especially with Thanksgiving next week!).

So please everyone be diligent in checking your accounts if you place orders with this company. I hope this matter with my account gets straightened up today. I'm hoping this was an accidental charge by an inexperienced clerk.

PRAYERS PLEASE!!

Most of your post was edited by the bot. Don't use the word u njury and explain again please ?

Just going to vent here because I am frustrated beyond words. "U" (Protein powders) has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. After experiencing an allergic reaction to their Protein Powder I contacted them to return the product and get a refund. Of course it cost me almost $15 to return the $80 plus dollars in product via UPS Ground. Almost wish I hadn't NOW. They were real courteous on the phone (no problem there) and nice emails. The problem was blatantly apparent when I checked my bank account online to see if my refund had been processed. THEY CHARGED ME $89.72 instead of a REFUND.

But of course, it was after hours and no-one to help at either the bank or the big "U". This is all fine when people have hordes of money in their bank, but they almost overdrafted my checking account (especially with Thanksgiving next week!).

So please everyone be diligent in checking your accounts if you place orders with this company. I hope this matter with my account gets straightened up today. I'm hoping this was an accidental charge by an inexperienced clerk.

PRAYERS PLEASE!

Edited by 4LgrLife_53

Just going to vent here because I am frustrated beyond words. "U" (Protein powders) has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. After experiencing an allergic reaction to their Protein Powder I contacted them to return the product and get a refund. Of course it cost me almost $15 to return the $80 plus dollars in product via UPS Ground. Almost wish I hadn't NOW. They were real courteous on the phone (no problem there) and nice emails. The problem was blatantly apparent when I checked my bank account online to see if my refund had been processed. THEY CHARGED ME $89.72 instead of a REFUND.

But of course, it was after hours and no-one to help at either the bank or the big "U". This is all fine when people have hordes of money in their bank, but they almost overdrafted my checking account (especially with Thanksgiving next week!).

PRAYERS PLEASE!

It sounds like a mistake that happened after bank hours. What's the big deal?

What the big deal is is that I spent $80.85 on products that I couldn't use, almost $15 returning the product, and then getting charged (not REFUNDED) $89.72!! I'm not a millionaire and this hurts my monthly budget being on disability to begin with. All told that was $185.28 out of my checking account. How would you feel if you were shorted this month and not knowing how soon this will be corrected, or if I will have to pay an additional STOP PAYMENT FEE at the bank.

It happened with a transaction from the "U" company at 11:26 am yesterday, overcharging my bank account.

Whew!! Big sigh of relief!!! U's representative just called me back (0817am) and said it was an error by a clerk who took the wrong pile off a desk (orders vs. refunds). I was not the only customer affected though!

He assured me that a refund of both transactions was in process. It'll just take 3-4 days more of bank processing time and I'll have both monies refunded. (Ugh, until that happens)

But huge weight will soon be lifted off my finances soon.

I was just posting that it would all work out for you. Thank God!

BTW I completely understand your frustration and need to vent.

:)

I've been ordering from them for over 6 months now and have never had a problem. I'm not surprised they came through because they are really nice to deal with. Glad everything worked out. :)

Yes, they have always been nice to be, so that's why I vented so much this morning---the unexpectedness of a goof-up like that really caught me off guard to the point of shock. When you're only getting around $900 in social security disability payments (after Medicare), even a little expense easily becomes a big deal. Added to that with all the emotions running rampant after surgery (I'm 2 weeks post-op today). I just needed to vent.

The matter was quickly resolved after talking with their representative. While it may take 3-4 days for the bank to process the transactions, I'm hoping it goes thru sooner than later. Sadly, an inexperienced clerk took the refund pile and processed them all as new sales, so I was not the only customer affected. They are taking steps to correct the other transactions too.

refund of both transactions was in process.

@@4LgrLife_53

glad its been taken care of :)

hope you do get the money as quickly as they say

i signed up for something at my bank so no checks can ever "bounce"

there will be a service charge from the bank

they initially pay the bill

but then you pay them back

but at least a bigger bill won't bounce :)

ie if you are paying telephone, gas, food bill

try it :)

keep up the good work :)

good luck

kathy

It always amazes me how the can grab the money out of your account in seconds, but it takes 3-4 days (or longer) to put it back. Glad it worked out!

I'm with you SuperDave. If you use your credit or debit card online or in stores, the money is subtracted immediately or a hold is put on your account for X number of dollars (especially at gas stations). Yet when the merchants owe you money and put the money back onto your debit/credit account, it takes multiple days to get it back. Just in my own thinking, they should devise a way to put it back the same day you are entitled to a refund. These multi-million dollar companies can afford that much, whereas everyday John or Jane Does don't have millions just sitting around, and if anyone is like me, barely making it from the 1st of each month to the 1st of the following month on one solitary check. Anyone other than the rich and powerful knows this feeling.

If you have a dispute you should go through your bank that issued your credit or debit card. Call them and they can immediately give you provisional credit until the dispute is resolved. The merchant can only move as quickly as their system will allow, which is why it takes days for them to credit you.