Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any November sleevers ?

Sleeve surgery for me is Monday Nov 24 in Slidell, LA with Dr. Balder. Nerves have the best of me right now. My procedure is laparoscopic. I've had 3 c-sections the long incision way, from the belly button down, and pre-op nurses said this surgery will not be as bad as sections.....????? I HOPE THEY RIGHT!!

I would love to be a of your group. Had my surgery on November 19. So far I have not had any problems post-op.I have been able to get 2 Protein Shakes and a small cup of chicken broth. As long as i just take a sip at a time. Seems to be working for me. My one and only problem is getting my crushed medicine down with only tiny sips of water.'m have not had a lot of pain which is good because I am allergic to morphine,purqset (?). vicodine, and tramadol.I can start on my pureed foods tomorrow, Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try first ?

I had mine on 11/19 as well. You can start puréed foods 4 days out? That is awesome! I am supposed to wait 2 weeks but can't imagine waiting that long. I am not doing a good job getting all of my Protein in because I can't stand the high Protein Drinks and am not able to drink enough to get enough with the lower protein drinks. I am headed back to work tomorrow and am concerned about how I am going to get all the protein and fluids in during a busy day. I can't wait to hear what you eat first!

Hey, gang! The Facebook group

Is called November 2014, and is it a private group, which is great for those of us who haven't told everyone about their surgery. Anyway, it's been a terrific source of support and inspiration to me, and I think you should check it out. Many of us had the same fears/concerns and we share a lot of great tips to ease the journey. Hope to see you there!

Hi my name is heather. Had my surgery on nov 17. Tomorrow i start week 2 of liquids. I started to feel better 3 days after surgery and now im just sore with no pain really. I go back to work tomorrow which im not sure im ready but ill give it a try.

I was sleeved nov 13th. I am based in Sydney Australia, Can I ask if I join this Facebook group will all my friends be able to see it. I haven't told anyone about my surgery other than immediate family?

@@NG76 hiiii I'm from sydney too :)

I was sleeved on 11/19, doing well, cant wait to be back to real exercise!

If it's a closed group somebody has to bring the other sleevers in don't they?