Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Indio Girl, congrats on your good behavior during the meal. eventually eating the correct way will become a way of habit for us and we won't have to think about it. I hope.

NewCC good luck. Everyone on this site should be careful about what you post etc. It is out there for life and can be found by many people not just the ones you think are reading it. My take is if I wouldn't say it to my boss, I don't write it out here.

Peaches, I think my weight loss has been as varied as yours and I'm sure many others can say the same thing.

hey everyone how you guys doing?

just about to head off to bed but wanted to check in on everyone its after taking me 1 hours to read all the posts. everyone is doing so well. YIPPEE

i promised myself i'd only weight myself once a week and i cheated so i took the batteries out. tomorrow i'm going to weight myself fingers frossed its under 166 cos when i cheated on thursday and weight myself i was 164.9 but i was totally stark naked so that to me it 166 so lets hope i'm under that or i'll not be happy!!! wish me luck!!!!

This has been an incredibly busy week. I have been reading the posts but no time to write.

Well, on Tuesday it was DH's birthday. We went to this new Italian restaurant, which is wonderful, very romantic yet casual. Anyways, we sat outside on the patio by the fountain and are having a great old time when I reach accross the table to get some more bread ( I ate that plain with no problems BTW) and my blouse slipped off!!!! :embarassed: I didn't realize it was so big, and next thing I know I am standing there with nothing but my bra on! I just wanted to die out of embarassement, I pulled it up quickly and sat down, avoiding eye contact at all costs. Needless to say that blouse has gone bye-bye.

I am actually heading to a friend's house now to give her 2 suitcases full of clothes that are too big :confused: I have also bought a couple of new pieces, they are XL instead of 2x, and a pair of shorts in regular 16 instead of 22w. OK, the shorts are still tight, but I can see them fitting nicely in a couple of weeks.

I love my band!:whoo:

I have also been exercising a lot- for me anyhow- Curves 3x/week and walking 4 miles 2x/week. I have lost 42 lbs. so far and couldn't be happier. It sounds like I am bragging but I am just so freaking happy with the whole thing.

You all have a great weekend!

oh my that is the funniest ever, i wish my clothes would fall off me!!!!

Dini, Hey, Girl! Haven't heard from you in such a long time!!!! How was your trip? How is my beautiful Annafrencesca???? Hope all is well with you! Don't get on as much these days, just way too busy with work and everything else coming my way! Hope you are still moving along with weight loss and everything! How is the love life coming? Things looking up nowadays????? Sure hope all is well, Girl!

Hey Momma, how you doing? i've not been on much and i was also in Italy for 6 days. Annafrancesca is wonderful has a little flu but she's great. Adam and I are trying hard to sort ourselves out but i work to long and well never be able to know if things are going to work unless i work less hours. we lead 2 seperate lives but were trying. how are my two cyber sisters??? i was only thinking of your guys today i was watching the wedding channel and taught of you all. i'm heading off to bed now but i'll emal you tmorrow. all my love to the whole family xxx

Sydney is my best friends daughter. Lynette's 3 sons are my 3 sons best friends. I am so reluctant to post this because I so want to hide my lap band because I live in such a judgemental environment (and can't change that!) I shouldn't care what people think, but my husband or kids might (and I do to when it gets down to it). If anyone searched our lap-band site for me, this info right here would give me away! BUT prayer for Sydney and James and Lynette and their boys is so much more important than my secret although I'd like to keep it! I guess Sydney and her struggle have impacted my emotion and eating so that's how it applies to my weight. Lynette has lost weight, I gained! Anyway, any prayers for this dear family are greatly appreciated. They have endured a very hard road for a long time now and are doing an amazingly good job at living through this nightmare. I find their response to very very hard circumstances motivating when life seems tough for me. Thanks for listening!! CC

i'm not one for saying too many prayers but i will defo be praying for the whole family tonight. CC they be so proud of you, putting there daughter b4 your secret

Yes my ticker is correct, except that I lost the FIRST 40lbs Pre-banding, by dieting/excersising on my own, but I was plateaued for a year, and was terrified of REGAINING my weight so I decided to get the BAND in July07.

At surg. I was 200, today I am 180 and on my way to 130

hence I am down 60 lbs, with 50 to go.

hey hey hey, thats is amazing weight loss CONGRATULATIONS

My doc - 3 meals - & healthy snacks... ie low fat string cheese, yogurt, veggies etc - all the stuff we know - but don't always do :)

my doc is like yours, i'm allowed Snacks. but i was told never deprive yourself of anything just eat it in maderation (sp)

.......................................................................................................

ABOUT THE CRUISE!

DOES IT SUIT TO GO IN APRIL ?? WERE ALL HEARING ABOUT PRICES AND HURRICANS SO MAYBE WE NEED TO DECEIDE WHEN WERE GOING TO GO?? AUG JUST DOES NOT SUIT US. CAN EVERYONE INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME WITH WHEN SUITS THEM.

THANKS NIGHT XX

Hi guys. Getting my first fill tomorrow!!! And not a moment to soon because my puppy needs hip surgery and I'm an emotional eater so hopefully the fill will help me get through this stressful time.

Hi guys. Getting my first fill tomorrow!!! And not a moment to soon because my puppy needs hip surgery and I'm an emotional eater so hopefully the fill will help me get through this stressful time.

Shannon if it doesn't - there's always us,... Good Luck on your fill and on your babies surgery....:)

Hello all.....back from Scotland....and have spent days reading all the latest news here....I thought I would never catch up.....it seems as if everyone is doing well, or as well as can be expected!!

Sunshine, sorry about the loss of your beloved pet......being a pet owner myself, I really felt your pain.

Lynette, glad to hear that your son made it into pre-school.....it's been years and years since my school days, but I never knew it was such an obstacle course of tests and such just to get into PRE-school....sheesh!!

Our trip was great and had many complements from my in-laws on the changes in me, even if I didn't think there were many!! But they only see me every other year, so at least they didn't say that I looked older!!! ha ha ha....

I spent most of my time cooking my own food and was able to lose 5 lbs. on vacation, felt pretty go about that.....we also went swimming a lot and that helped.

Since I've been home, I feel like I'm getting to that point in every diet I've attempted where I'm losing my enthusiasm and the weight loss has slowed down to almost nothing. I'm so glad I'm getting a fill tomorrow, I need to get a second wind to keep eating good food and to keep those portions small!!

Phyl, went to the Puyallup fair on Saturday and wanted BBQ, ate some of it and it was ok, but thought I did a better sauce myself!! lol Then we tried the Halibut and chips...those were good, but only ate a few of the chips to feel like I was really "cheating".....then I knew I better get out of there......fortunately, just don't have the craving for sweets, so that was not tempting, but the monster burgers were calling, so we got out quick!!

Everyone is talking about their fills, I always feel so begin everyone here!! I've yet to get my first.......can hardly wait until tomorrow!!

It's great being back and getting all the encouragement that is given from this site......and hello to all those not mentioned....it's hard to remember all the topics that have been discussed, but thank you for sharing.....

Celeste

Hey gang! Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. I don't have internet at home anymore, sooo I don't get to pop in as often. I'm thinking of switching to Verizon as my internet provider. We'll see. I had a cable modem, but their prices are just ridiculous. Anyhow...

Guess who had her first PB??? :omg: On Saturday, I went to work @ 7am. I had Breakfast, but no lunch. I know...bad girl, but I don't make skipping meals a habit. dinner rolls around and I'm starving. I was riding w/my cousin and we stopped at Roy Rogers. I got a burger - the first since my surgery. I took a bite and chewed. Obviously, I took too big a bite b/c I felt that golfball feeling. I was hoping it would just go down, but it didn't. I got really quiet. My cousin looked at me and could tell s'thing was wrong. I wouldn't talk and my eyes began to Water. I did manage to say s'thing's stuck. She asked if she could do anything to help. Nope. Then all of a sudden, it came up and I puked in the McDonald's drive thru (we were getting her kids some nuggets). I immediately felt better and I continued to eat. Of course, I took smaller bites and chewed like crazy. The rest of the day, my cousin and I kept cracking up about my first PB. I can laugh now, but at the time, it sure wasn't funny.

I AM SO PROUD OF EVERYONE!!!!

The wt loss, exercise, and committment to doing well is sooo encouraging and inspiring! Ya'll are doing fantastic! I love the Lucky 7s! Keep up the great work.:clap2:

I've gotta catch up on the last few pages of posts, so I'll be back.

just had to let you all know i hoped on the scales today and i am down to 163lb. i'm so excited.

sorry to be so quick getting Annafrnacesca ready for Nursery. xx

just had to let you all know i hoped on the scales today and i am down to 163lb. i'm so excited.

Congrats, Dini!!! I'm so happy for you!

goodmorining Lucky Sevens,

I just got back from a walk, so much to do on my day off. I really should clean my house but I really dont want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this weather, I just want to go out east on Long Island and go the farms to pick up mums and get ready for the fall....I really have to organize myself over the weekend so I dont end up in all day on a monday cleanning.

Hope you are all doing well. I got on the scale today and it said I gained 2lbs. I could not believe it!!!!! I was very careful all weekend about what I ate, and I walked. I have got to be retaining Water from "aunt flo"...I am not going to go nuts over it, I am still doing what I should be doing. I had my fill last week, and I do not feel a difference at all.

I have to report a NSV! Yesterday we met my daughter and b/f at The Cheesecake Factory. (I only had Soup and a couple bites of cheesecake, but that's not the point) The waitress asked if we wanted a booth or a table and I took a chance on a booth. . . I was comfortable! My daugher understood the significance and gave me a wink when I sat down. I was soooo happy. When we hugged my daughter and b/f good-bye (they had to go back to school) the b/f wispered to me, "You're looking good!" What a great day!

Hello all.....back from Scotland....and have spent days reading all the latest news here....I thought I would never catch up.....it seems as if everyone is doing well, or as well as can be expected!!

I spent most of my time cooking my own food and was able to lose 5 lbs. on vacation, felt pretty go about that.....we also went swimming a lot and that helped.

Since I've been home, I feel like I'm getting to that point in every diet I've attempted where I'm losing my enthusiasm and the weight loss has slowed down to almost nothing. I'm so glad I'm getting a fill tomorrow, I need to get a second wind to keep eating good food and to keep those portions small!!

Celeste

Celeste - Welcome back!! Contrats on the 5lb on vacation - Good luck with your fill

Guess who had her first PB??? :omg:

Chim - We seem to forget sometimes that we have the band - the big bites not chewing etc - but then it sure does remind us doesn't it...

Dini - Congrats on 163 - that great !!!

Hope you are all doing well. I got on the scale today and it said I gained 2lbs. I could not believe it!!!!! I was very careful all weekend about what I ate, and I walked. I have got to be retaining Water from "aunt flo"...I am not going to go nuts over it, I am still doing what I should be doing. I had my fill last week, and I do not feel a difference at all.

Only4me - I hate the scales as as they can be so fickle - one day +2 next day -4 - Its great that you aren't going nuts -

I have to report a NSV! Yesterday we met my daughter and b/f at The Cheesecake Factory. (I only had Soup and a couple bites of cheesecake, but that's not the point) The waitress asked if we wanted a booth or a table and I took a chance on a booth. . . I was comfortable! My daugher understood the significance and gave me a wink when I sat down. I was soooo happy. When we hugged my daughter and b/f good-bye (they had to go back to school) the b/f wispered to me, "You're looking good!" What a great day!

Linda - that so cook that the BF noticed :clap2::clap2:

Chim - So sorry about your first PB. I have done it 2x so I know how you feel. On the positive side...at least you know what it's like now :). And I am sure you know you don't want to repeat that! Be thankful it was a quick one. My first one was HORRIBLE it lasted like 30 minutes. Seriously. First it wasn't going down, then I slimmed then finally I PB'd.

Dini - Congrats on the weight loss! Good job.

Lindaa - WOW! That is so awesome. I know what you mean about booths. I am so happy for you. :clap2:

dmtjet - Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my photo.

Everyone else losing weight. Hats off to you. Great Job!!!!

hey everyone how you guys doing?

just about to head off to bed but wanted to check in on everyone its after taking me 1 hours to read all the posts. everyone is doing so well. YIPPEE

i promised myself i'd only weight myself once a week and i cheated so i took the batteries out. tomorrow i'm going to weight myself fingers frossed its under 166 cos when i cheated on thursday and weight myself i was 164.9 but i was totally stark naked so that to me it 166 so lets hope i'm under that or i'll not be happy!!! wish me luck!!!!

oh my that is the funniest ever, i wish my clothes would fall off me!!!!

Hey Momma, how you doing? i've not been on much and i was also in Italy for 6 days. Annafrancesca is wonderful has a little flu but she's great. Adam and I are trying hard to sort ourselves out but i work to long and well never be able to know if things are going to work unless i work less hours. we lead 2 seperate lives but were trying. how are my two cyber sisters??? i was only thinking of your guys today i was watching the wedding channel and taught of you all. i'm heading off to bed now but i'll emal you tmorrow. all my love to the whole family xxx

i'm not one for saying too many prayers but i will defo be praying for the whole family tonight. CC they be so proud of you, putting there daughter b4 your secret

hey hey hey, thats is amazing weight loss CONGRATULATIONS

my doc is like yours, i'm allowed Snacks. but i was told never deprive yourself of anything just eat it in maderation (sp)

.......................................................................................................

ABOUT THE CRUISE!

DOES IT SUIT TO GO IN APRIL ?? WERE ALL HEARING ABOUT PRICES AND HURRICANS SO MAYBE WE NEED TO DECEIDE WHEN WERE GOING TO GO?? AUG JUST DOES NOT SUIT US. CAN EVERYONE INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME WITH WHEN SUITS THEM.

THANKS NIGHT XX

Travel agent just emailed me some great rates for a 4-day to Baja out of Los Angeles.... $300-350, in April. She's still looking for better rates on Holland America to Alaska, but would have to be May or September. Thoughts anyone????

Peaches- great job on your weight loss! I understand why you would feel insecure about gaining it back, it's my pattern too. Not with the band.

IndioGirl- I am proud of you for keeping eating under control at the party. It isn't easy.

Chim- sorry about your PB. At least you know for sure the band is there!

Dini- congrats on your weight loss!

Ana- I am jealous about the weather. It's full summer here in Texas.

Lindaa- What a great NSV! Keep up the fantastic work. Comments like that keep us motivated, don't they?

Celeste- glad to hear you had a good trip and even got compliments from the in-laws(not always an easy feat). Welcome back!