Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Thanks for the compliments, Brandi!

Yes, blouse ( sleevless- sp?) fell off both shoulders, it is satin so that's why I think it happened. It was mortifing but sharing does make it funny. Oh well, live and learn I guess.

Okay, now I can visualize it, I was thinking full long sleeved blouse.... ha ha. You are doing fabulous!

Marcy, Sounds like you are doing great! I doubt if you are grazing, but I know what you mean! Come evening and I HAVE to have something! I have been on an ice cream kick lately and that is definitely not helping the cause! Not nearly as much as I would have had prebanding, but definitely more than I need!

I also had 2 slices of cheese pizza today and I KNOW I could have had more!!! Stopped myself, but would have loved to have it!

Now, chicken has got stuck several times for me!!! I also notice if I eat something like that though, I am full much faster and do seem quite a bit more satisfied! I guess there is some truth to the Protein thing and like the doc said to stay away from the mushies and shakes, because they go down way too smooth and really don't satisfy us or work the band the right way! Guess it makes sense! Darn, sometimes you really want them to be wrong!!!! LOL

Phyllser, I was sharing the blouse story with my DH as well and he thought it was funny too! It's quiet on here today, so I'm probably checking out. Will check back later. I lost another pound today, so I'm a happy camper as well! Keep working it!

Brandy, looks like you are really just clipping those pounds off!!! That is wonderful!!!

well my 'too tight' fill turns out to be my 'just right' fill! i had only liquids for 4 days and this morning i made biscuits & gravy for my husband...tried a couple of tsp. gravy (i know, i know...gravy!!!) and it went down fine. had Protein drink...went down fine. had some apple juice later...went down fine (granted, i am still sipping. and i mean sipping! waiting several minutes, sipping again.)

for lunch i had a scrambled egg!! i am really happy. i was freaking out thinking i was going to be on liquids for a month or so! it's really just eating tiny bites. chewing 30x. and waiting a few minutes between each bite. i am trying to do something else while i eat to keep me occupied b/w each bite. i notice if i sit down at a meal, i eat too fast.

funny, i remember saying to my husband a few weeks ago...i would be fine and feel like the weight would really start to shed if i could just eat a couple of bites! and here i am. yippee!!

:whoo:

Wow, sounds like you are in a good place for you! Great job!!!! Enjoy the success!!!!:whoo:

Brandy, looks like you are really just clipping those pounds off!!! That is wonderful!!!

Thanks for noticing Jeanie! It goes kind of slow for a few days and then you see some movement. Some weeks it's only a half pound, others it's three and a half, but it seems to all average out at 2 per week, which I guess is probably the best thing for us all.

Well, that blouse story made me laugh out loud!! Even got a grin out of my DH!! Yeah, time to retire those clothes!! My bras are getting roomy & some shirts I have are threatening to fall off my shoulders so I will be a lot more careful since I read your story!! You're doing gREAT!!

Sounds like you are just doing wonderful too! I don't check in for awhile and I find all my friends are just soooo successful!!! Good motivation to get things moving again, lol! Keep up the good work!!!! It is wonderful!:whoo:

Thanks for noticing Jeanie! It goes kind of slow for a few days and then you see some movement. Some weeks it's only a half pound, others it's three and a half, but it seems to all average out at 2 per week, which I guess is probably the best thing for us all.

You are doing wonderful! You have had fills, right? How much do you have now? I have 3 cc's and he said 4 and 5 totally shut me down, but now it seems like things are moving way toooooo smoothly, lol! Down 33 pounds and body feels lots different, but not moving much weight right now! Not scheduled for another fill til November!!!!

You are doing wonderful! You have had fills, right? How much do you have now? I have 3 cc's and he said 4 and 5 totally shut me down, but now it seems like things are moving way toooooo smoothly, lol! Down 33 pounds and body feels lots different, but not moving much weight right now! Not scheduled for another fill til November!!!!

Had one fill a month ago and got 2 cc's, on top of 1.5 or whatever was in the band originally. Didn't feel it at first, but after awhile started to. Have 2nd fill on Thursday. Think I'll just get a little fill. At first thought I'd pass, but I guess I do need a little more, as I'm starting to get hungrier in the afternoons now.

Had one fill a month ago and got 2 cc's, on top of 1.5 or whatever was in the band originally. Didn't feel it at first, but after awhile started to. Have 2nd fill on Thursday. Think I'll just get a little fill. At first thought I'd pass, but I guess I do need a little more, as I'm starting to get hungrier in the afternoons now.

Seems that you are really doing well! It is wonderful when it works the right way, but I know we have to do our part too and that's the tough part, lol!

Hello Lucky 7's. Sorry I've been gone, computer problems really got bad, but it's fixed. Someone came yesterday and added more memory to my computer. It's been working ok so far. Don't have time to go back and read everything, but I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm down to 204, so it's still coming off slowly, but coming off none the less. Still waiting to get Hunter into preschool, as they are waitin on paperwork still.

I'll try to check in later, but we're heading to my moms today in a little bit, and we have my step kids this weekend, so my step son gets on this computer too, so I'll try.

Hope everyone has a great day, and I'll try to check back and get back into things tonight. Any good news happening around the thread?? Any other NSV to talk about. I had 2 associates at work in the last 2 days tell me I was getting 'SKINNY'. Now that is a great NSV for me. My name and skinny have never been thought about in the same sentence ever before.

Please help catch me up to speed!!

Lynette, Been thinking of you and wondering how you were doing! Sounds like terrific!!!! Wonderful!

Still waiting for Hunter to start school? Man, they must really have the paperwork! We have them register one day and the next day they are in our classes, lol! Hope that all works out very soon for all of you!

Breadlady, First I've seen your pic and just have to say that you are a beautiful lady!!!! Wow, nice pic!!!!

Dini, Hey, Girl! Haven't heard from you in such a long time!!!! How was your trip? How is my beautiful Annafrencesca???? Hope all is well with you! Don't get on as much these days, just way too busy with work and everything else coming my way! Hope you are still moving along with weight loss and everything! How is the love life coming? Things looking up nowadays????? Sure hope all is well, Girl!

Only4Me

I think you're right. The Dr. kept saying that I was losing weight so I didn't need a fill but without the exercise and stopping myself from eating more than 1 and 1/2 cups of food I would have been in dire straits.

Well, missing all my friends ... Kathy, Sunny, Chim, Lynette, Dini, and the list goes on! Must have hit the wrong time to try!!! Hope all have a good night and are moving in the right direction! Night All!:notagree

How much is everyone able to eat per meal? I'm able to eat 1 to 1 1/2 cups of food. I never get anything stuck, PB or slime (not that I'm lookinfg forward to it). I was told by my fill Dr. that if I eat for more than 20 minutes during a meal, I've eaten too much. That's a mistake that I'm trying to correct now. I saw the the 20 minute mealtime in someone's recent post, too. I just want to know if my new eating habits are normal or if I'm eating way too much....especially since I just got this fill yesterday.

Walking record

I walked with some of my sorority sisters around a high school track today for 45 minutes. We're planning on doing it again tomorrow morning.