Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Aspirational shopping

@MistyAnnMoon829 I'm in Chicago. The legging under a skirt in this weather is mandatory! Of course, there are the more opaque type that are really cotton/spandex knit and are really pants which you can wear with a tunic or sweater and boots for that cute casual look, and then there are the nylon/spandex type which are NOT pants. Just because they have a seam down the leg does NOT make them pants. :) They are really double thick tights.

At this point I've pretty much cycled out all my old stuff. Even some of the new stuff is being cycled out. And I need new sports bras desperately but I'm trying to hold on because good ones are not cheap! The other day I went into a Loft store and it was like, weird to me that things there would fit me. I'm still working on getting into that Kensie dress. But I'm edging closer. Even if it sells out before I get below 200, well, there are always new dresses!

My boss whom had recently lost alot of weight gave me five bags of clothes so that i wouldn't be naked during the transition. They all have the tags on them lovely items too. I cant wait to get my fat a** in those new clothes !!! Just feeling terrific

post-234626-14179023931785_thumb.jpgsomething like this would be my everyday once I get the weight off. It's the old me. The more confident me. I miss being that girl! She's on her way back though!

I posted about this this morning, when this sweater was still aspirational. That post was eaten by my iPad, but I just bought the sweater.

post-219492-0-97536500-1417943574_thumb.jpg

@@IcanMakeit That is such a ladies who lunch sweater! I wanna be a lady who lunches, my charity work would include going to animal shelters and playing with cats and dogs, er volunteering! I have an active fantasy life. Lol!

I'm going to wear it to my son's birthday dinner tomorrow night. But you just gave me an idea. I have a lunch date with a former coworker next week. She would definitely get a kick out of it.

BTW, I was afraid to buy the sweater because they only had small and medium available. I haven't purchased anything in size medium since junior high. But the medium fits.

I wish my stomach looked like that!

I had plastics with Dr. Sauceda. Love him to death for changing my life!

I had plastics with Dr. Sauceda. Love him to death for changing my life!

Beautiful!

I just ordered this.... oh boy, I hope it fits! I have never had any ... exercise clothing.

Heck I wear sexy panties fat! Lol I have all sizes in my drawer. I am obsessed with bra and panty sets. Always have been. They are pricey but they are cute! Doesn't matter what size I am. This girl will always have matching panties and bras. Period. Lol

I finally (!) made a Pinterest account and have been pinning stuff there.

I feel 29 years old.

LOL!