Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Update 7 weeks post op

@@mimisturn yes that area will take longer, about 1 month after surgery (for me)

I'm scheduled for the revision on Dec 9. Can't wait to enjoy the sleeve :) happy to hear that you're doing so great!![/quote

Congratulations, it feel so natural your gonna love it...see you on the loser side

thank you A. Stoot!!

I can't wait to have no port. this thing is sticking out right above my belly button and it's very annoying.

@@A. Stoot thank you Stoot, my surgery is the 24th of this month, and looking forward to it. getting nervous, excited and scared all in one. I start the pre-op diet on Monday..all prepared for that....I just want this to be over and starting already.

That sounded funny "to be over and started" Ok, it's out with the old in with the new.. <-- much better :P

My revision is in the 24th too. I can't wait

@alfie. I had my band removed and I was sleeved this past Monday. It feels so great to not have that port in me, it was uncomfortable and stuck out. I feel fantastic no pain. Not nearly as painful as the band. I don't quite understand it because it seems so much more invasive.

@alfie. I had my band removed and I was sleeved this past Monday. It feels so great to not have that port in me, it was uncomfortable and stuck out. I feel fantastic no pain. Not nearly as painful as the band. I don't quite understand it because it seems so much more invasive.

Hi there, Thats amazing that you were just sleeved and you are feeling fantastic. I hope I have the same results as you. As my date is drawing nearer (23 days) I am getting very excited but at the same time I can't say I'm nervous but I'm just praying nothing goes wrong. In all the surgeries I ever got I've never really had "pain" so I'm hoping for that now as well.

@@Wtloss Do you feel well enough to go to work

Alfie I almost backed out I was so worried about doing something so drastic at my age. We are the same age. I went to my support group and was encourage and literally at the last moment I went through with it. I stayed on the pre-op just in case I decided it was a go. I didn't feel well the first night. Very nauseated but it went away by the second day. The day I came home I have severe diarrhea but that is almost gone now. Get some coconut Water my Nurse coordinator wanted me to drink it because of all the electrolytes. I work from home and went right back to work. I am not tired I feel so good my husband keeps saying you're doing so much better this time. I literally have no pain. No pain meds. I did have my band removed and then months later the sleeve. The pain you may experience is more from the port removal. I wish you the best. You will do well. What state are you in? I am in CA.

@msbritt. I work from home so basically a desk job. And I worked a few hours the day I came home and pretty much 8 hrs the next day. I did rest a little Saturday but I think I am very lucky, how good I feel. I hope it continues. You will do great. I think because I had band remove earlier and this was just the sleeve is why I feel so well. The band coming out for me was a bit more painful where the port was.

oh great. I have a bunch of coconut waters, small single servings. I am in New York. My doctor does both surgeries together, I guess unless there's an issue where he can't. I've been unfilled for over a month (gaining weight) and also had another recent endoscopy due to Barretts Espohagus scare. It turned out to be a normal endo thankfully. Hopefully, he will be able to do them at the same time.

I know what you mean about continuing on your liquids just in case. When I had the Barretts scare I kept getting my testing done instead of waiting for the results of my latest endo. I'm so glad I did that otherwise I'd be getting a later date for my surgery.

Good for you!!