Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What was your most recent NSV? (non-scale victory)

My granddaughter got Baptized yesterday. I NEVER look forward to dressing up. I think stockings should be outlawed. Mine were easy to get into, loose but held tummy in. Tall boots that I purchased but only had on once as it is hard holding breath and leaning over same time. Slid on. Wow I felt like a million bucks. 1x instead of 3x is a huge miracle!

This might not sound like a victory but, Saturday after last, I fell and messed up my knee...badly.

Here's the victory.....I was able to get myself up using my one good leg...hubby helped but he lifted me up like I was a feather! THAT felt great despite my knee hurting!

Went Christmas shopping tonight with my husband and ended up in LuLulemon ( notorious for their see thru leggings and for having small fitting clothes). My husband wanted me to try on a top that he liked for me. I was sure nothing would fit. The largest size they have is a size 12 for goodness sakes I said - no way will this even come close to fitting. My husband, shook his head and took one off the rack told me to go and try this one on.

Got in the change room (thinking this is the very 1 St time I have ever stepped in this room here. What I am doing nothing in this store will ever fit me?! That old feeling of shame took over me again and I wanted to run). Then I looked at the tag for the top my husband chose and its a size 8 - What in the world was he thinking.... Now I am really feeling uggggg.

Not only did it fit - it was TOO BIG! Yaa baby! Take that LuLulemon ????

Went Christmas shopping tonight with my husband and ended up in LuLulemon ( notorious for their see thru leggings and for having small fitting clothes). My husband wanted me to try on a top that he liked for me. I was sure nothing would fit. The largest size they have is a size 12 for goodness sakes I said - no way will this even come close to fitting. My husband, shook his head and took one off the rack told me to go and try this one on.

Got in the change room (thinking this is the very 1 St time I have ever stepped in this room here. What I am doing nothing in this store will ever fit me?! That old feeling of shame took over me again and I wanted to run). Then I looked at the tag for the top my husband chose and its a size 8 - What in the world was he thinking.... Now I am really feeling uggggg.

Not only did it fit - it was TOO BIG! Yaa baby! Take that LuLulemon ????

Nice!!!!

I did 3 reps of planks this morning -90 second hold per each rep!

About 1 month ago I could barely hold the position for 30 seconds!!

My most recent was being told to sit in the small corner because I was the skinniest person!!

I've always loved the feeling of pulling down my pants without undoing the button and zipper, granted I've had these moments with all the diets I've done in the past so it'll be a good feeling to downsize from my 20w jeans and cords to 18w. (24days post-op)

12 days post and it feels so good to walk with no knee pain

My project for this year was to build an underground storm shelter. There was some physical labor involved. I had to move 100,000 pounds of gravel by hand and 50,000 pounds of concrete blocks. I took my time and it didn't seem to be strenuous. I am 66 years old but thanks to the surgery, I have the stamina that I had when I was 35 years old.

That's one heck of a summer project!!

That's one heck of a summer project!!

It was something that I always wanted to do. After the tornados ripped through my property around 6 years ago, I figured I had a valid excuse.

Putting on my wedding dress, zipping it up, and yelling out, "Here comes the bride!" And watching my husband's jaw hit the floor.

I went to a festival and the shower house was 5 blocks away. I walked there in a dress with no leggings underneath! No chub rub!

Bought some new pants for the winter...flannel lined khakis...they didn't have a size 14 in the colour I liked, so I tried a 12...success!!

ok i have 2 that happened this past weekend. First... I was folding and putting away laundry and i couldnt find my black jeans. i knew i washed them but i couldnt find them anywhere. What joy to find out that i had accidentally put them in my 16 year old daughters pile!! Im not used to my pants looking so small!! Second... I came across an old concert shirt that i had saved from 1995. Never ever did i think i would ever wear that shirt again. i was holding onto it for memories. i thought what the heck i'll try it on. i honestly thought it would be too tight or wouldnt fit at all. But no!! Not only did it fit its a little big on me!!! Needless to say i have been rockin my Tom Petty shirt ever since!! My kids think im crazy lol!!

That post from @@tink401 reminded me of something that recently happened. I have a tee shirt that I saved for more years than I care to recall. It was given to me by my then boyfriend and future husband. I was 16 at the time I first wore it, and pretty petite at that age.

I came across the shirt cleaning out my dresser drawers in preparation for new bedroom furniture and thought I'd give it a shot. Don't you know that shirt slipped on like it did 40 years ago? How's that for a mind blowing NSV?