Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone had a Mini Gastric Bypass in Mexico?

I'm planning to have a Mini Gastric Bypass and would love to hear experiences others have had with the procedure. Mine will be done in Tijuana, and I'm also interested in learning about what that was like if your surgery was in Mexico, too.

Thanks so much!

I didn't have mini but the full gastric bypass and it was done in Tijuana on Oct 3 by Dr Garcia. It was an easy experience and I have nothing but great things to say about the florence Health System Hospital and his team.

I'm planning to have a Mini Gastric Bypass and would love to hear experiences others have had with the procedure. Mine will be done in Tijuana, and I'm also interested in learning about what that was like if your surgery was in Mexico, too.

Thanks so much!

Have you picked a surgeon? I'm right now researching this as a revision from sleeve.

@Band07 Yes, my surgery is the day after tomorrow with Dr. Jose Rodriguez.

Best wishes to you!

Iv been consulting with his coordinator !! Please let me know how it goes !! Best wishes sent your way !!

Thank you!

I met another lady on here who will be having surgery with Dr. Rod the same day I am. Since I'm going by myself, finding someone else I'll "know" there has helped me a lot.

When are you thinking of having yours done?

Thank you, Rocky!

Three months ago I didn't think I could stand such a long wait, but the time passed fast. It's hard to believe, but I'm all packed and ready to go. :D

I'm not sure yet, end of April or first May maybe. That's great to have a "buddy" ! I can't wait to hear how it goes !

My surgery was Friday, March 20th with Dr. Jose Rodriguez. I'm home and feeling good! No issues at all so far.

I'm scheduled for a revision from sleeve to mini bypass in Mexico on march 31. As long as it goes as easy as my first surgery I will be thrilled. Just hoping this one works better in the long run.

ALERT!!! This company is in Mexico but scheduling from the United States! If anyone is contemplating surgery with WeightLossAgents.com/Sleeve and it's affiliates you need to look on the web and on YouTube to find out about the allegations that patients are dying who have had WLS at this clinic! There is a video of Angie D. Stidum, from San Diego California in a coma who died in January of this year and three others who have died before and shortly after leaving this facility. They themselves or the families of the deceased have expressed to the channel 10 team, that several other patients from the United States who say that they have been left at the border on their deathbeds! Please go on YouTube and punch in the owners name, Jarred Cohen, his wife Alexis Cohen as well as Dr. Almanza and others affiliated with this clinic! This is a scary prospect and people need to have the full story! I don't have all of the facts but this is the report rendered by the news team at channel 10 in San Diego California. Be informed, be diligent and please be wise!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Edited by kodiesmother