Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else addicted to starbucks? I love venti iced coffees unsweetened with fat free milk, but its an extra 40 calories every time I drink one. My doctor warned me about drinks with calories, but I love them so much that sometimes I might have 2 a day.

I always add it into my daily calorie count, but am still worried. Anyone have any thoughts?

Have you been losing weight still or at goal and maintaining? If so, I say go for it (and have one for me)!

Im still losing. Not as quickly though, since I don't have as much weight to go. I like having them because they give me a pick me up. I just wonder if I'm over doing it.

I know coffee with a little Creamer is my mom's indulgence everyday after work. My mom has been very successful, losing more then 90% of her excess weight, so she must be doing something right. I think people need a little bit of indulgence to stay on track.

However, if you think you might be over doing it, you might want to stop. The best person who knows how your body responds to certain foods is yourself. Only you can make that call =)

Well I was told that Starbucks was a major no, no.

Did you know that coffee acts like a diacritic?

It's it worth the extra calories you are taking in from drinking them?

If you think about it you are taking in 280 to 560 extra calories a week having them.

Only you can be the determining factor in this equation.

You are the one who has to decide.

IMHO, enjoy. If you are counting the calories, you are getting the benefits of milk and coffee too. What's the harm if it doesn't create acid? Anyone have thoughts on it?

I agree with everyone who says that if you're counting your calories, you're still loosing, and it's something you really enjoy, go with it.

The only question I have is about the caffeine. My surgery is in a couple weeks and my doc made me quit caffeine completely. It was awful!! I tried to do it gradually by mixing regular and Decaf together in different fraction amounts until I was only using the decaf. It took me a whole month to do it. I happen to really love the taste of coffee, so even though I'm now drinking decaf I still drink several cups every morning. If there a point when the caffeine doesn't cause problems? If so, I'd be thrilled. That would mean that somewhere down the line I could actually wake up by enjoying a morning cup of jo, instead of having to splash cold Water on my face just to function.

I remember them saying no caffeine in the beginning, but I'm 8 months out now. So... However, I was doing some research and it said that it can stimulate the appetite. I have never found this to be true for me, but I think after reading that I'm going to cut back in case that does start to happen. Thanks everyone for your advice!

I was before surgery. After surgery I have not been able to tolerate it. Saves me a lot of money!

I am not sure how many calories Faithluvhope84?

I don't think 40 calories makes a difference one way or another. I try to avoid beverages that have more than the calories in a glass of milk.

I was thinking about getting a Decaf skinny vanilla latte ... I think it is 90-100 calories I have a freebie I need to use. LOL!