Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG _ I love them and they're my lifesavers. I use the chocolate chocolate chunk ones as my treat food - and only eat a half bar at a time because they're dense in calories. I keep some in my car for emergency days I can't get to a healthy meal, and have a half a bar after a good workout, since eating high Protein within 30 minutes of strength training helps rebuild muscle I"m told. I order them online from different places (according to price) and often split two boxes with my daughter who's a personal trainer. The best part about them is that they're low carb and high protein--so good for us! And hey - I happen to think they taste great. Worth every penny.

The ones I've tried have been delicious. They're high in Protein, too so that is great. I agree with the above poster who said she eats half at a time. That's probably a good call post op. I'm not post op yet but I ate them on my supervised pre op diet.

Not too sweet but very flavorful. I tried cashew coconut and Peanut Butter. The cashew coconut had a very sticky consistency but it tasted great.

Yum! Apple Pie and Lemon Bar are as good as a dessert...also eat them half a bar at a time and am also preop...

I love them.

I eat them all the time to get in my Protein.< /strong>

They help keep me on the straight and narrow.

I have tried almost everyone and have enjoyed them all except one.

They are also approved by my nutritionist so that's an added bonus to know.

Love em and use them all the time! Didn't early on, too calorie dense and didn't agree with me, but as I got closer to goal I started. I have half of one or a whole one almost daily!

Ok..... Where can you get like just one of a flavor and try. I am pre op having everything submitted tomorrow (if all goes well) and didn't know that I could eat Protein Bars afterwords. Please let meknow

@@harleyphleb You can get them at GNC if you have one. Cookie dough and Cookie n cream are delicious!

Amazon sells variety packs of them. I haven't tried one I don't like yet - love them all!

Ok thanks.... looks like that is on the to do list this weekend

what about the rest of the products that Quest has...... worth it ???? or not so much???

Quest website sells a variety pack. GNC sells by the bar. They have a buy three get one free through the end of the month.

They aren't good for early on, but great for later.

I tried the Peanut Butter cups and didn't like em

I've gotten singles at HyVee. I think that might be a regional grocery store though so depending on where you're located, that might not help. Lol