Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling January Sleever????

Oh my! I don't know for sure which hotel I'll be at. I fly in the morning of surgery, spend the 1st 2 nights in the hospital then just the last night in the hotel. I hadn't even thought to ask the name of the hotel because from the time I found out I would actually get to schedule a date, everything feels like it's moved so fast lol. I will email my coordinator though & find out. :)

Just seeing how everyone is doing and how the battle of waiting is going! I hope all of you are having an easier time and are able to fend off the rumbling tummies!

I've kinda fallen off the wagon a little this week...but still trying to be good! My scales are giving me like three different readings every morning. So I got discouraged. .picked up some new batteries. .hopefully that will help. I am a daily weigher..that's what works for me!

@@downsizingdiva Yea I'm a daily weigh er myself and i don't care but my scale is giving me the same number each time I do it in the morning might more by a point but not lbs. Great weight loss all the same and just focus on today and not worry about yesterday you can only control today not the pass right?

Just seeing how everyone is doing and how the battle of waiting is going! I hope all of you are having an easier time and are able to fend off the rumbling tummies!

Steadily moving towards total change. Rumbling tummy for sure and bad breath! Yuck. Thank goodness gum is still ok. Standing on the scale in the morning, ( weekly weigh in.) hate it but need the reminder and encouragement to keep pushing towards pre op goals! One month until surgery!

I think the bad breath is from the shakes on my end and since I'm only eating every three to four hours I just swish my mouth with listerine. Yea I don't chew gum much so I just never have any on hand but I def know what you mean. I'm not hungry until I eat and then I drink a whole lot of Water and it goes away I just think I mentally want the carbs.

I am getting mine on January 3rd with Dr. Ramos Kelly in Tijuana. Can't wait! Anyone else going to be at Angeles on either Jan 2nd or 3rd, or staying at Hotel Lucerna Jan 4th or 5th? Any other Dr Kelly patients going to be sleeved on those dates?

I'll be there January 19!

I think the bad breath is from the shakes on my end and since I'm only eating every three to four hours I just swish my mouth with listerine. Yea I don't chew gum much so I just never have any on hand but I def know what you mean. I'm not hungry until I eat and then I drink a whole lot of Water and it goes away I just think I mentally want the carbs.

I agree about the shakes being culprit! Listerine is a great idea. Thx!

Water is so tough for me in large amounts. Always been a weakness. Working on that!

Hello Everyone! I'm a January sleever too - except I'm all the way down here in Perth, Australia :-)

I'm booked in for January 16th. I'm excited, I'm nervous but I am so ready for this. I'm one of those people who puts everyone else's needs before my own and it's time to do something for me - this is my time! Its summer here and I can't wait to be able to buy clothes that don't have an elastic waist!!!!

I've been reading your posts about Protein Shakes and I'm not sure if we have the same brands as you guys, but I'll keep a look out for them.

Best for luck to every one and thanks for the info on last supper syndrome!

We have the same date!!!!