Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling January Sleever????

yea I'll let you know cause if they do taste good I bought a case of them at Sams club for $20 and that is unfortunately cheaper then the lean Protein but I don't do the powder I do the premix.

Ok thanks!!!

I'm in love with GNC lean Protein Shakes and since I can still have the Atkins advantage ones i do the mocha latte one in the morning a chocolate one at lunch then I'm trying Premier Protein at night after dinner since it is 30g of Protein I'm hoping that I can starve off the hungry and attempt to go to bed early. although I seem to have insomnia and sleep and hour or two and wake up. so I get hungry!

Have you had this insomnia long? If so, you should have a sleep study done.

I have much of the same problem and I'm a diagnosed narcoleptic.

I too get hunger pangs throughout the night. I've learned that doing a few crunches puts enough pressure on my stomach to make them subside quick.

I am booked for January 7th with Dr. Ariel Ortiz! I fly in the 6th and out the 11th. I can't believe it's finally happening. I just bought some Protein Shakes and different broths just to start the ball rolling…. AHHHHH!

I am getting mine on January 3rd with Dr. Ramos Kelly in Tijuana. Can't wait! Anyone else going to be at Angeles on either Jan 2nd or 3rd, or staying at Hotel Lucerna Jan 4th or 5th? Any other Dr Kelly patients going to be sleeved on those dates?

@@Zzzombrie yea I did do a sleep study thinking I might have sleep apnea but I was fine and don't. I just have a sleeping issue.

@@mkw10 Hey tried that other shake and it was pretty good. I'm so worried that I will not like the same things after surgery so I'm trying not to buy too much before I go for my surgery. So I'm going to just buy this case and buy enough of the flavors I like til I try them all after surgery so I can see what I like and then just go buy by bulk.

@@Veronica Page That's the worst when you have an issue and no diagnosis. I had to do a test overnight and throughout the next day to get my narcolepsy diagnosis. It took 5 misdiagnoses from GPs/PCPs, an intro to psychology class, and moving cross country to get mine.

My biggest surgery day worry is the anesthesia. I've read that narcoleptic patients have a harder time regaining consciousness afterward. It may take hours for me to finally wake up. Still gotta talk to Dr. Ortiz about it.

Currently on Atkins, and mostly hate it. No carb cravings but I'm bored to death and my body resists losing weight. Sticking with it to the end of the semester and then onto "slim fast" diet.

I think I just can't get comfortable anymore being heavy so I'm not sleeping right. I'm on my 4 shakes a day and a meal at night Protein packed and filling. I'll do full liquids from the 28th and on til the 12

Just depends I have been trying different ones I like advantedge strawberry and cream ready to drink ones found at Walmart I also love the GNC lean Protein ready to drink ones vanilla bean is my fav also core power light strawberry n banana is good too I also used whey vanilla Protein Powder with almond milk and it was ok.. There's few more I want to try just waiting to get paid

I started yesterday (because I wanted to see if I could do it. Not because I was told to) I'm having 2 shakes a day. I think I may move to three because I do get a little hungry between Breakfast and lunch. I have breakfast around 8 and lunch around 2!

yea I'll let you know cause if they do taste good I bought a case of them at Sams club for $20 and that is unfortunately cheaper then the lean Protein but I don't do the powder I do the premix.

Does the Premier Protein come in a variety pack or just one flavor? That's the one you got at Sam's Club right?

Yea it is the one I got at sams and from what I saw it only can in one flavor. It would be awesome if it came in variety

yikes...only came in one flavor! but I also purchased the 100 calorie snack size bottles too which are nice. I carry mine in my scrub pants and drink it when I just need it to tie me over but don't want the snack machine to tempt me!

Hello everyone! January 20th is my date. After seeing my wife's results has inspired me to get things back on track. My surgery with be a revision from band to sleeve.

I am booked for January 7th with Dr. Ariel Ortiz! I fly in the 6th and out the 11th. I can't believe it's finally happening. I just bought some Protein Shakes and different broths just to start the ball rolling…. AHHHHH!

ARE PATHS MIGHT CROSS!! I'm scheduled for the 9th @ OCC I fly in on the 8th and leave on the 12th!!