Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2014 sleevers check in please!

@@mjmboston I appreciate the kind words. I've actually lost about 144 pounds...not quite 180 lol. But, I've been successful by eating healthy calories, not just fewer calories. I'm at about 1000 calories per day give or take. No pop, no alcohol, no caffeine, low carbs. I also exercise 5 days per week at a 30 kickboxing circuit training gym. It's been a huge part off my success. I eat 5 meals a day and do not cheat. Anyway, hope that helps. Best of luck to you.

Cornhusker, that is awesome! Everyone is doing so well. I'm hoping to reach my goal by one year as the weight hasn't been moving that quickly. Thanks for the inspiration everyone.

Congrats to you all well done ???? im still chipping away at the weight loss have a fair few pounds to go till i hit goal. So awesome to see you guys reaching new heights with your weight loss journeys xox

Sorry I was overly excited this morning. I was sleeved Oct of 2013. At any rate, I reached my goal and couldn't be happier!

Totaloser, that is great news. Please tell me your starting stats.

Sorry I was overly excited this morning. I was sleeved Oct of 2013. At any rate, I reached my goal and couldn't be happier!

Congratulations!!! & thank you for the inspiration, plus now I don't feel like a slacker since you started a year ahead of me????

Edited by SimplySue

Friday was my 6 month (at 7 months? post op follow up visit. My BP was 110/57 HR was 76 Amy cholesterol 135 overall LDL 43 HDL 85 all other blood panels were in the normal range A1c was 4.1and my body fat is down to 20%! The Dr. was extatic about my results! He said that by far I am his most successful patient at the VA! My skin is healing well I have some loose skin but looks like it is still young and will probably not need to have any removed as it is not hanging and my muscle building will help for it to "go back to normal"!

Another NSV is my energy level, my family and are are getting ready to move across country (for me to continue my education I was accepted to Colorado State University) and I have been loading the moving pods all weekend and have done most of the heavy-lifting myself. I am not tired or sore I worked all day both Saturday and yesterday and was like the energizer bunny, I just kept going and going.

that is wonderful news I hope everything goes well with your move good luck in the future.

Hi everyone! It's so inspiring to see everyone's success! Keep up the great work!

I was sleeved October 29th with a starting weight of 266lbs. I'm about 7 months out now and stalled (for about a month now) at 188lbs. I exercise about 4 days a week with a trainer but am honestly feeling a little disheartened that the scale isn't moving. Anyone else have their first plateau yet?

Hi everyone! It's so inspiring to see everyone's success! Keep up the great work!

I was sleeved October 29th with a starting weight of 266lbs. I'm about 7 months out now and stalled (for about a month now) at 188lbs. I exercise about 4 days a week with a trainer but am honestly feeling a little disheartened that the scale isn't moving. Anyone else have their first plateau yet?

If this is your first plateau 7 months out, consider yourself lucky. I just broke my second 7.5 months out and by "broke" I mean I finally got past the barrier by 2#s

@@definiendum, you aren't alone, I have been in a 2 FREEKIN MONTH STALL!!!! oh sorry, didn't mean to scream

I'm 5'3". My heaviest weight was 244. When I began this process I was 238.

Always fun to see where everyone is at...hope everyone is having a great summer!

I am having a great time shopping in new clothes as I have officially gotten rid of every piece of clothing in my closet! Now that was a NSV! Last year I was between a 22-24W, and now I am comfortably in a size 11/12, sometimes even 10.

I had my annual physical and saw a doctor who hasn't seen me in a year...she actually did a double take when walking into the exam room. Quite different from when I delivered my son and weighed 300.

I also traveled on business last month and loved not feeling like I needed an extra seat on the plane or having the stewardess ask me if I needed a seat belt extension.

Finally feel like I can eat normal too...get full easily, but can pretty much feel like a normal person sitting at the dinner table.

HW: 256

Surg wt: 224

Current wt: 155

Hi everyone!! It's been a long time and our year is fast approaching. How is everyone?post-221249-14408934188669_thumb.jpg

Looking good girl. Congratulations!