Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2014 sleevers check in please!

I use the Dasani Water flavors. That's the only way I can dink water.

I had a NSV this weekend. I wore a Ralph Lauren size 14 dress to my bridal shower. I started this journey a size 22. I'm 2 lbs away from losing 60 lbs!

What a great NSV!!! Size 14 ????

Awesome!

I had a NSV this weekend. I wore a Ralph Lauren size 14 dress to my bridal shower. I started this journey a size 22. I'm 2 lbs away from losing 60 lbs!

WTG!! Did they recognize you at your shower, lol?

WTG!! Did they recognize you at your shower, lol?

Haha there was a lot of "Omg" the best part was feeling beautiful and confident as I begin this next important stage of my life. But I tooj pictures with everyone haha!

A picture ????

post-236936-14272182697017_thumb.jpg

So pretty & what a happy smile!

Beautiful picture! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

@@jstrong630, very pretty! You look soo happy! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Does your wedding dress still fit?

A picture ????

Beautiful! Congrats to you.

I will be 6 months post op in 10 days. I've started to notice an increase in hunger and a larger capacity for food. In the first four months, I would be full on 3-4 ounces of meat. I hardly ever ate vegetables or fruit because I was always full after my Protein serving.

However, I've been able to eat vegetable or fruit after my Protein during meals because of an increased capacity now. It kind of makes me nervous. I have yet to eat any sugar or junk food, but I'm nervous about starting fruit because of all the carbs. I've worked hard to get this weight off and I'm afraid weight loss will get even more difficult as time goes on.

Anyone else notice such changes with their sleeve?

Hello All,

A week past my 5 month post surgery date and feeling good! Wondering what everyone is eating and how many calories you're taking in? My capacity for food intake is definitely more than it was (as expected) but it makes me a little wary. Working on keeping my meals structured to 5 small ones a day. Would love to hear other stories.....do tell!

Hi Ll,

I will be 6 months out on the 7th of April. I am getting about 1000 calories a day but haven't lost much at all this month. I can eat a larger portion now too. Or let me say, I find I am hungry couple hours after eating. I am worried because I have been a slower loser from the start.

I try to keep my daily calorie and carb intake low. On a good day I am under 600 calories and a not so good day would be under 700. My daily carbs are always around 20 grams a day. They use to be much lower, but have increased since I added vegetables and tiny portions of fruit.

I would increase my calorie intake if I did more cardio, but right now I am speed walking an hour a day. Plus, I have hypothyroidism,which will stall my weight loss if my calories go over 800 or my carbs over 20. My weight loss for the month of March has been 12 pounds. This is a much slower loss as compared to earlier months.

My goal was to get to 160 lbs by month 6 pre op. I'm only 6 pounds away right now and I'm not going to beat myself up if I'm not there in 9 days. My original weight loss goal was to get to 160 lbs, but I have lowered it to 150 lbs after looking at the BMI chart. My primary care physician thought that I looked good enough to stop losing weight, but I disagree because I'm not at a healthy weight according to the BMI chart. I am going to try to get to 150 because I would actually like to be at a normal weight. I'm tired of going to health screenings and reading that my printout says that I am overweight or obese. I think it is okay to be skinny as long as you are healthy.