Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2014 sleevers check in please!

SleeveNIC

Getting under 200 was the hardest for me too. Cut out carbs and drink more Water. My surgeon told me that if we start the day with carbs, it slows the loss for the day. What day were you sleeved?

I think my Water is the hard part for me. I start out strong and then I fizz out by the end of the day.

I was sleeved on October 28th 2014.

Lovely TRL

You are doing great! How many calories do you take in a day? What do you normally have for Breakfast?

Breakfast would normally be an Atkins shake. I know I need to incorporate more Water and exercise in because just walking is not getting it.

Hi Guys! So, I decided to come back and get some support/advice from you guys. I am getting a little down on myself because I have not hit the wonderful "Wonderland". I have gotten bored with the diet and have stopped working out as much. I know this is setting me back and I need to get over it. I just need a push or motivation or something. Is anyone else feeling like this?

. I too decided to get back on for support. I am snacking more than I want to admit. I think I am going to start tracking on MFP and decrease my carbs. This has been the most amazing thing to happen and I can't ruin it!!!
Friejenn please add me on MFP Lovelytrl

Hi Guys! So, I decided to come back and get some support/advice from you guys. I am getting a little down on myself because I have not hit the wonderful "Wonderland". I have gotten bored with the diet and have stopped working out as much. I know this is setting me back and I need to get over it. I just need a push or motivation or something. Is anyone else feeling like this?

. I too decided to get back on for support. I am snacking more than I want to admit. I think I am going to start tracking on MFP and decrease my carbs. This has been the most amazing thing to happen and I can't ruin it!!!
Friejenn please add me on MFP Lovelytrl

done ????

Hello ladies!

I'm officially down 40 lbs since October. Everything is going well. I am very cautious of my Water intake although it is nowhere near what it should be.

Awesome Mona, what size clothes are you wearing now and did you notice a change in you foot size?

Awesome Mona, what size clothes are you wearing now and did you notice a change in you foot size?

Hi mona great news, i too struggle with Water intake. I have even tried getting an app for my phone to remind me to drink every couple of hours and i still dont do it! Im very mad at myself and i do t know why i do this. Pre op i use to drink 24 cans of diet pop a week without hesitation, now its zero, so i haven't even replaced one for the other. Very frustrating indeed. Any suggestions from you all is welcomed!

Today is my five month surgiversary (funny, my phone has that as a learned word in my dictionary now!). I'm happy with my new body but bummed that I feel like I'm on a little bit of a roller coaster. But I expected that. Stats:

HW: 293

SW: 267

CW: 212

I'm surprised that with that much weight loss my clothing sizes, especially jeans, haven't changed a lot. I was in a 24, albeit snug haha, and am just now in an 18. But that means I'm close to misses sizes so I'm excited about that!! No regrets though, ever!! :)

Hey There!

I an in a comfortable size 12. My goal I'd to get back in a 9-10 by June. And my shoe size dropped from a 8.5 to a 7.5-8.0.

Mona, my goal is to get to a size 10 also. I am in a loose 14 now down from a 18/20. Yay. I hope To be the by mid May. My feet have slimmed now a lot.

We can do this!

Overall everyone seems to be doing well, although more challenges now that our sleeve is more tolerant. Frustrated myself that I wanted to be at Onederland by the end of the month, but only down 3.6#s this month & still 2lbs away ????- although there is 1 week left, but have been taking notes & trying to do better this past week, so maybe next week? My clothing sizes changed quick at 1st- started at a 26, but have been in an 18 for a bit, but more people are commenting?? I should also measure again.

Edited by SimplySue

I am in a size 10/12 pants and size M shirts. I was at size 18 for a long time and bought many cute pants in size 14 and 16. To my surprise, I was only those sizes for THREE weeks. This may be due to a sickness, but it seemed I just flew from an 18 to a 10. I wish I didn't waste so much money on size 14 and 16. I only have TWO pairs of pants that are size 12 (they are loose) and one size 10.

There have been days when I wore pants and shirts that were way too baggy because I ran out of clothes. I hate it because it makes me look sloppy. I did have clothes in sizes 8-10 from my thinner days 10 years ago. Unfortunately, I sold them in a garage sale two years ago because people always say you will never get back to your pre-pregnancy weight ever again.

Never say never!

Glad to hear from you all! I'm also struggling with my Water intake. Plain water hurts my stomach for some reason. Is that still happening to anyone else?

Everyone sounds like they are doing wonderfully!!!

Glad to hear from you all! I'm also struggling with my Water intake. Plain water hurts my stomach for some reason. Is that still happening to anyone else?

Everyone sounds like they are doing wonderfully!!!

Yep, still an issue for me sometimes. I use lots of the flavor packets. My surgeon said whatever I need to do to get my water in. And it's still a struggle sometimes!!