Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please tell me if your nose gets smaller after weight loss surgery?

I'm pretty sure, like so much else, this is going to differ for everyone. I had no change in nose (and since it was brought up, no change in my feet either).

My whole body has become so much smaller..I'm short to begin with and now after such a huge weight loss, I am very petite all over. My face looks much smaller since the weight is gone...if you look at pictures, my eyes are much more open because my cheeks aren't so darn fat now when I smile. I don't have a big nose to begin with so it doesn't feel or look any different.

My feet however, have undergone a great change as well. I used to be an 8 1/2 wide and I am now a 7 1/2 regular width.

My nose was never wide but I did get dimples with weight loss.

On my cheeks.

My face cheeks.

I'm only a week out, and my nose is noticeably smaller and less round! I told my mom I've lost all 13.6 pounds in my nose =)

It probably depends on the person.

I'm only a week out, and my nose is noticeably smaller and less round! I told my mom I've lost all 13.6 pounds in my nose =)

It probably depends on the person.

That would be great news for many of us but yet you are right everyone is different. Fingers crossed!

For me, I sure hope so! ;)

Honestly, I have no idea. Never thought about it. Curious to see an responses.

Me,too!

I will be so happy to see my fat toes go bye bye. when i was smaller i wore a 10-10.5 D shoe. Now I wear a 12 EEEEEE shoe!!! And I so long to see a pair of blue jeans that the first number of the waist size is a 3.... not a 4 or 5!!!

I think typically the foot size changes... Just wait and see.....

My nose was never wide but I did get dimples with weight loss.

Dimples are good!! I have one too but it's been long lost since I got fat. I can't wait to see them again.

No, my nose didn't get smaller, but my smile sure got wider !!!

My entire body got smaller. Except my ears and nose. I think it was due to lack of muscle mass after my coma. But I take a smaller ring size then I did as a skinny teenager. Go figure!

@@gowalking -- Funny about the petite thing... when I was heavier, I guess the roundness of it all drew up enough fabric that the sleeves were ok, the waist of a dress hit me at the waist, etc. Now, all my clothes (even the new stuff that fits) hang down... sleeves over the hands, waist down around the hips. Now I don't have to shop in the specialty big woman section, I have to shop in the petite section! lol

My nose didn't shrink but my head looks a lot bigger on such a smaller body! :)

smile got wider !!!

@@pink dahlia

ahhhhhh bud - love that :)

kathy

i am one week out and my nose did get smaller, i had my son last year and kept gaining after him so it kept growing, now its going back to normal.

That could be good news :)