Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If you went to mexico for your gastric sleeve surgery, who was your doctor and how much did it cost?

Go to him! He is the best! I did TONS of research on him and he has had no fatalities or mishaps! My biggest regret is that I did not do this sooner! Their English is good, He is accredited as well through BBB, the hospital is clean, you have your own privacy, the hotel is clean, etc. Talk to Ms. alma (love her to pieces) and she will take care of you!This was my first surgery and I have nothing but positive reviews to give. I made videos about my journey and I encourage you to do the same so that way you and your loved ones can see your progression! If you have anymore questions, please ask me!

http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=17cEIHL0Dg0&u=/watch%3Fv%3DuRXk9RALuyk%26feature%3Dem-upload_owner

Hi MISSORLANDOPLUSAMERICA2011, If I decide to get the gastric sleeve surgery in Tijuana Mexico I will definitely be going with Dr Fernando Garcia with the single incision surgery. How was it for you? I'm kind of scared to take that next step and travel out of country. :/ I don't want to travel alone.

Also, I don't know about the single incision but the 5 ones that I do have you can barely see them and they are tiny. I use shea butter and Vaseline to help it fade away faster in which it is working

Hi MISSORLANDOPLUSAMERICA2011, If I decide to get the gastric sleeve surgery in Tijuana Mexico I will definitely be going with Dr Fernando Garcia with the single incision surgery. How was it for you? I'm kind of scared to take that next step and travel out of country. :/ I don't want to travel alone.

I also had my surgery with Garcia, and he is exceptional. The entire staff was on top of their game. They are very service oriented and take the patient care very seriously. Dr Garcia is humble and kind as well as knowledgeable. His anesthesiologist is also top notch. You will not regret choosing him. :-) Good luck!

Thank you freddie8_8 I will do research on the single incision surgery. I never though about the possibly touch an organ. Yikes! :(

Thank you! :) I sure will document my Bariatric surgery to help out others. Thank you for documenting yours. I'll check it out now and subscribe as well :)

Kelly, rodriguez, a. Ortiz, and Corvala are typically in the group of top Tijuana surgeons. As david from bariatric pal will remind us there are several other good surgeons in mexico but you need to be very careful in your research. Also the facility where you have the surgery done also matters.

Did anyone use BeLites in house financing? How did it go?

Freddie_8 what do you think about Dr Fernando Garcia? I am really interested in going through it with TijuanaBariatrics.com I did a lot of research on him and I found nothing negative so far. He also has a office in California.

I really cannot offer an educated opinion on him. He appears to be a bit lighter on experience than some and doesn't appear to have the prestigous international credentials but that by no means indicates that he is a bad surgeon.

Tijuana bariatrics.... dr. Vazquez .... LOVE THESE PEOPLE....

Anyone use BeLite's in-house financing? How did it go?????

I went with Dr. Juan Corvala at Hospital Angeles, paid $6500...def recommend him...stayed extra days at the hospital b/c of my diabetes and a day at the hotel as well. So happy I went with him, the nurses and doctors, everything was top notch. My mom and I were super impressed, never have gotten this kind of care in the US...ever!

Frick did both Drs work side by side for your surgery? I read on their website that they work side by side on the patients. I'm aiming for Tijuana Bariatrics :) thank you Frick :)

Bham05 I'm not sure of anyone going through the in house finance. You may want to check on the gastric sleeve blogging website. There is a lot of people who went with Belite Weight. Many they can help you out. Thanks :)