Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are the November Sleevers?

November 11th here! I am scheduled to do my pre-op H&P (including EKG, chest x-ray, lab work, etc ) on 10/22. My pre-op diet is scheduled to start 10/28, but I am really thinking about starting it 10/21 to make sure my liver shrinks enough to reduce the risk of surgery being cancelled. My liver labs were a bit elevated a few months ago and I don't even want to chance having my surgery cancelled once they cut me open. If I lose a few extra pounds before surgery that is a little bit more that I am ahead of the game on!

Nov. 24 in South Mississippi! I'm ready!

My surgery is schedule for November 3rd. I'm nervous...

Me, too! I'm second guessing my decision but I know that's only natural. My only valid concern is whether I'll have a lot of loose skin, and I actually doubt that I will so I just have to tell myself to relax and put it in Gods hands.

My surgery is scheduled for November 11th, Ohio here

November 25th for me. Pre op diet on the 15th, and pre op exam on the 10th. So no thanksgiving for me, but that's ok. Now I'm just in the waiting game now. For those going ahead of us, please let us know how it goes. Good luck everyone.

Where are you? I'm on the 25th too-louisiana

I am a late October and would like to join the group! I am very excited and looking forward to being a support to other GS WLS team members!

My surgery date is Nov. 18th, pre-testing is Oct. 23rd and pre-surgery appt with my Doctor is Nov.12th getting very excited to start my new life that I've started bagging up all of my big clothes from this pass summer to take and donate because I'm not gonna be needing them no more! Yes, that's a great feeling! Good luck to you all!!!

I am scheduled to have my surgery the week before Thanksgiving, on November 19th. I start my 2 week Preop diet on November 3rd. I am nervous and excited at the same time.

I am scheduled to have my surgery the week before Thanksgiving, on November 19th. I start my 2 week Preop diet on November 3rd. I am nervous and excited at the same time.

You will be fine, we are all here to support you.

My surgery date is Nov. 18th, pre-testing is Oct. 23rd and pre-surgery appt with my Doctor is Nov.12th getting very excited to start my new life that I've started bagging up all of my big clothes from this pass summer to take and donate because I'm not gonna be needing them no more! Yes, that's a great feeling! Good luck to you all!!!

OMG...I thought I was the only one bagging up old clothes. I started sorting clothes and getting rid of the big stuff I really don't like. My Support Group, recommended by my doctor has a clothes exchange for every stage. I am funny about buying my own stuff but can't wait to start donating. You should see if your Support Group has something like that, so you can donate to others going through this process.

I am a late October and would like to join the group! I am very excited and looking forward to being a support to other GS WLS team members!

Welcome, we would love to have you here. Please share your experience with us.