Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@misstvb

I think you may be right, it's boredom. I could have 10 Snacks in a day. My lowest weight was 152 but this morning I was 168. That's 6 pounds. Well, to be fair I had been at 154/155 for at least two months. Moving all day is key for me. But I somehow can't bring myself to move the way I used to. I'm tired of moving, lol. Don't I sound like I'm 4 years old! Winter was hard, especially this last month. I am hopeful the nice weather will bring a more energetic outlook.

I also need to tone. My shoulders look like they are clothing hangers for my skin. Not the best look for sleeveless summer tops. I may have to wear sleeved shirts forever. I was looking through my closet this morning and surprise, surprise none of my summer stuff from last year (not the big stuff from before) fits. Everything is too big.

Now that 18 months have passed and what is regarded as the "honeymoon period" for our surgery, we will have to work harder at both losing weight and maintenance. This period is very challenging for some, I was told. I am so worried I will put all the weight back. I can't have that happen, not after all we have been through.

We can do this but we have to work at it.

I so feel like a snack right now but I am going to make some tea instead.

:) hello glads strange my post is crossing out? I must of pushed a button..... so I made my personal goal on Saturday 4/14 120.8lbs next day 119.4lbs!!! so have been between 119lbs to 121lbs and normal bmi for my height 4 feet 11 inches I eat about 1000-1200 cals a day walk a lot will start toning next couple weeks but feel great I wear size pants 5/6 small tops 61/2 shoe size also I think that to be accountable is to either post your menu or fitness pal all meals Snacks or just think before putting anything thing in your mouth is this worth the calories! I also wear a fitness tracker and a apple watch with alerts to have me stand walk etc I have sedentary job but I always walk abiout 3miles a day with commuting to the bus whatever it takes!! so do not give up we have come so far and will always be fighters~~XOXO Monique

@@Beni, if you find any arm exercises that work please let me know. It was very disappointing to notice I have jiggle arms and short sleeve tops are not an option for me as well. BTW, just get back to basics, cut out the Snacks like you mentioned and I'm sure you will lose the extra pounds.

so I am trying my best to get back to my healthy habits, trying to be active everyday, and eat only what my body needs not just whatever the hell I want.

I was so happy at 135lbs I loved how my body felt, I am now at 150 and I can tell my honeymoon phase is long gone, trying to loose these 15lbs has been harder than the 115lbs. at least that is how it feels right now.

Hope you all are feeling healthy and on track.

so I am trying my best to get back to my healthy habits, trying to be active everyday, and eat only what my body needs not just whatever the hell I want.

I was so happy at 135lbs I loved how my body felt, I am now at 150 and I can tell my honeymoon phase is long gone, trying to loose these 15lbs has been harder than the 115lbs. at least that is how it feels right now.

Hope you all are feeling healthy and on track.

Well the lowest I got was around 162, unfortunately I'm at 172 now. Gotta Gotta get back on track. We've been purging our house of 18 years to live in a camper for 4 months while they build us a new house. Stressful!! We are settled in our camper now and not much stuff to do in there, so hopefully I'll get back on track with exercising and quit the stress eating!

I remember I didn't have time to stress eat before because I would have my planned meal and then go straight out for my walk or run. So now that is what I am doing, filling my time with activities. Yesterday was A 3 mile hike and a 6 mile bike ride and today so far I ran 2 miles during my lunch break. (some one brought macaroons in to work though.....ugh I miss the days of food not even looking good. sign one choice at a time. I made a choice to eat a macaroon but I also made the choice to go run 2 miles. smiles.

Dear god this is hard!! how are you all doing?!?!?!?

Hey everyone. So glad to see your posts!!! I need to know I'm not alone. I am in the process of moving home to CT. Got laid-off again. Third time in four years since moving to Philly. I'm petrified! She is 5ft 8in and never weighed over 130. She is probably 105. In her kitchen is Cookies, chips, pastas, potato's, etc. The healthiest thing in her house is iceburg lettuce! Which has no nutritional value at all.

Sent from my XT1080 using the BariatricPal App

Hey everyone. So glad to see your posts!!! I need to know I'm not alone. I am in the process of moving home to CT. Got laid-off again. Third time in four years since moving to Philly. I'm petrified! She is 5ft 8in and never weighed over 130. She is probably 105. In her kitchen is Cookies, chips, pastas, potato's, etc. The healthiest thing in her house is iceburg lettuce! Which has no nutritional value at all.

Sent from my XT1080 using the BariatricPal App[/quote

Wow!! That is a lot to deal with!! And that kind of temptations would make me crazy! Stay strong and know you CAN do this!

Hi,

Just checking in. Hope all ll is well with you all in this strange journey. I am doing great. I have settled on a 154 to 157 weight range. I am okay with it. A size 8 to 10 is perfectly fine. My relationship with food still has its ups and downs. I suspect it will remain the same forever. I have to eat slowly and make good choices. 80% of the time I do. I am just trying to inch up to 90%. Had a ice cream cone yesterday. A kid size, mind you, but I still got sick. I can handle one spoon full but even a kiddie cup is like 6 tablespoons. Do I learn? Apparently nope.

Good luck on your move to CT @shadow427. Talk about stress! My heart goes out to you.

@@PinkPolkadot619 No, you are not alone my friend

@@browneyedgirl I agree the honeymoon is over. Strangely enough it lasted 18 months, exactly what the doctor said. Now we are on our own. Our choices are directly impacting our weight. We have reached the point were the surgery did its job but now we are in control. I have no doubt that if I spent my entire day eating snacking I would put weight back. I can easily gain 3 pounds if I don't watch out. Hope your home gets built quickly a camper sounds crowded.

Hey Beni!

Glad to see you're doing well! Looks to me like you're at a really good spot! :-)

I am right with you. I've tried a mini blizzard ice cream treat and can eat just about 1/2 of it. THat's my limit, otherwise I get sick. I'm more inclined to just take 1 or 2 bites of one of my kids' ice cream treats and that seems to hit the spot well.

So my honey wanted to try this 21 Day Fix workout/ meal plan along with a Protein shake deal. (Shakeology) I love it, I've really toned up a lot of my loose skin in the 21 days. HOWEVER....get this: From last August/ September until 1 week before we started this program, I weighed 146. Only swayed up or down maybe .5-.8 of a pound THAT WHOLE TIME!!

THEN: one week before we started this, I gain 3 pounds?! WTH?? AND....I haven't lost that 3 pounds in this whole 21 days. I do KNOW I've gained muscle, so I get muscle weighs more than fat. But geeesshhh! I stay at the same weight for 10 months and then gain 3 off the fly?! I don't get it. It's almost like it's a mind game...

So today I'm just going to eat when I'm hungry....keep working out...and stay off the dang scale for a while. Physically I fee good, so there is that.... :-)

My FITBIT keeps telling me I'm not eating enough in comparison to my working out--but I honestly can't really eat much more than I am. Still focusing on Protein, protein, protein...and I do LOVE the shakes, they're great overall for me. So I'll continue those too. (Just not as a meal)

So anyway---we finally set a wedding date!! May 20th, 2017. Honeymoon in Maui. :-) Just a small wedding, about 80 people, all family. No need to spend $ on a huge wedding this time around. I'd rather spend it on the honeymoon! :-)

Brett's daughter got married a couple weeks ago too, so that was super exciting!! I'll have to see if I can post a picture. We had such a blast and I feel awesome in my dress too. :-)

Ok, I'd better get some work done I suppose!! :-)

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Super exciting news! IM ENGAGED!

post-208911-14670471193295_thumb.jpg

And wedding dress shopping I can definitely feel the extra 15lbs that I just can't seem to loose!! And wedding dress sizes are so small I was shocked to have a double digit size!! I'm usually a 4 in pants but I was a 2, so I figured that would be a 6 or 8, 10 the biggest....NOPE! 12-14!! Don't get me wrong I felt amazing in the dresses. Just made me a little frustrated.

post-208911-14670472142555_thumb.jpg

I had my surgery on 24/06/14. Had an AMAZING year, lost 85kg in 12 months. Then I had a bad car accident and its been 8 months but im not even near FULL RECOVERY. Being stuck in bed 24/7 resulted me in gaining 7KG. My surgeon says that's not bad all considering I have been eating junk for the past 8 months. Im just a bit frustrated because I thought I would have reached goal weight by now.

post-45670-0-32343500-1467143247_thumb.jpg post-45670-0-97259000-1467143261_thumb.jpg post-45670-0-39247600-1467143272_thumb.jpg post-45670-0-15977400-1467143224_thumb.jpg

Hopefully these pictures post correctly!! I usually do it from my phone....

post-45670-0-31472600-1467143522_thumb.jpg

Here's one more with my 4 kids. :-)