Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@LisaCO

I'm feeling the same way. I went on liquids for a little while and lost a few lbs, but they came right back. I am now up like 8 pounds and it won't stop. I am trying to not freak out. I know my eating is not perfect but it is also not horrible. I am not working out like I was, so I guess that is why the pounds are coming back. It is so hard to get re motivated to get going. I have perfect weather too, it just needs to be my decision to get out and go. Thank you all for sharing your struggles, knowing I am not alone helps me a lot. I know we all can do this, this can and will be a life long healthy life.

I'm with you! I do well for a week, then I eat pizza or Chinese or fast food. Then, I feel guilty about it. And, I too look in the mirror and see a fat girl. I keep gaining and loosing my the same 7 pounds. Because of the weather, I haven't been walking much. But, I am still playing pickleball.

@@amylynns im saggy in the boobs and my arms were terrible but they got tighter alone my butt is droopy im so skinny u cant tell but my boobs are yucky

Hi everyone. I have not been on for awhile and boy have I had some major changes. I recently went on a cruise. Ate what I want and drank what I want. After the cruise on my way home I thought what is happening to me where has my motivation went? Why am I drinking so much alcohol? Because it makes me feel good it makes me grow wings & I become super women. I only drink at night as if that makes it better. One night my husband had a terrible time helping me down the stairs. I don't remember any of it. So on our way home some where in Texas I woke up & thought to myself I have gone through so much. No way was I going to let alcohol control my life like food. I took my life back in control & have not drank any alcohol for 5 days. There are so many obstacles in life that we have endured & have yet to endure but losing the battle of winning is not one of them. I hope you all are doing well. Let's revamp, refocus & reset my friends.

Lisa, I've been suffering from the same thing. I need to stop. We've got this!

Thanks guys. Yes Shadow I would get wasted so fast in such a short amount of time & would get so silly. I feel awesome cuz I am in control. Now to get my diet back in control.

Lisa, I've been suffering from the same thing. I need to stop. We've got this!

Take that step & quit. You will realize how much power you really have. :)

How is everyone doing. It seems that we have all hit a plateau in some way. I actually went exercising in the mountains yesterday. It felt great to get ou. I trek through the snow & mud with my trusty dachshund. I know I have gained weight but the scale says I am 5.8 pounds over my lowest weight. I feel more like 50 pounds. It's weird to because in the mirror I see a huge belly & fat arms. I realize more & more everyday that my mind is my worse enemy. Would love to hear how everyone is holding out.

Hey there! I'm doing well....I've been at 145-148 for several months now. I'm happy at the number though. I definitely have lost a lot of muscle though. I need to be working out, it just hasn't been a priority. With warmer weather coming, it will be easier though. I have a lot of jiggly stuff going on, LOL!

We went on a cruise last week! It was nice, but a lot of food, I had a glass of wine each day as well. I was glad I was able to enjoy a little and not get sick actually. I didn't over do it, and we did ALOT of walking. I didn't gain/ lose anything during the cruise, so I was alright with that!

I'm going to try and post a current picture...let's see if I can get this to work.

Current pic!

post-45670-14576394716325_thumb.jpg

How is everyone doing. It seems that we have all hit a plateau in some way. I actually went exercising in the mountains yesterday. It felt great to get ou. I trek through the snow & mud with my trusty dachshund. I know I have gained weight but the scale says I am 5.8 pounds over my lowest weight. I feel more like 50 pounds. It's weird to because in the mirror I see a huge belly & fat arms. I realize more & more everyday that my mind is my worse enemy. Would love to hear how everyone is holding out.

Well...I have gained 5 pounds. I'm at 170 now. Kinda discouraging when I see how well everyone else has done. I can eat almost anything without trouble, which is not a good thing. Just yesterday, I refocused and with warmer weather I can start walking outside again! Pepsi....my nemesis! Started out occasionally as a treat and then moved up to several times a week. NO MORE! Got to remember how much I've paid financially and emotionally for this!

I'm frustrated, too. I gained about 5 back. But when I look in the mirror I see the person who was 120 pounds more. I really plateaued in Aug. And, I think it hindered my motivation.

I haven't even broken into Wonderland yet. Sure, I'm 5ft 11 in, but it is still 23 pounds away.