Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gladiators! We are back! Seems like we are slowly converting from "I did bad" to "look at me now".... Small steps. One day at a time.

Yes we are!!

Yesterday I got a salad kit and chicken then weighed out each ingredient to 7 portions (the package said it had 7 portions)

I made 5 pre made lunches and then lunch for my boyfriend and I

so for lunch his week I have a portion of salad, and 3oz of chicken.< /p>

For me it has not completely been lunch choices it has been grazing from lunch to dinner.

So for today my goal is to go back to the basics and not snack. If I want a snack I will brought with me almonds.

Breakfast 6:30a: 30g protein-shake (made in to my warm premier Protein peppermint mocha)

at least 16oz of fluids

Lunch 10:30-11ish: 25g protein- 3oz costco chicken and wild greens & quinoa salad

at least 16oz of fluids

snack 3:00: 30g of protein- same shake as Breakfast

more fluids

dinner 7:00: 19g protein- Tuscan white bean stew with added shredded chicken

after dinner snack 8:30-9:00: 6g protein- artic zero (most amazing stuff ever! 30 seconds in the microwave it is creamy like ice cream)

This is basically what I was doing once on solid foods after surgery. I was never upset or felt deprived. Why my mind has me flipping out is only one thing. Sugar, the addiction is so real it scares me.

Thank you all for sharing your journey with me, I founded a local support group on Facebook but people often don't think I don't have the same struggles or most of the members are newbies. People look to me to be the expert and the remodel, it can be very stressful. This group has been a saving grace for me!

Love you all Gladiators!

one of the best things I have been doing for myself is staying in touch with what happens in this group! I used to not press the "notify me" button, but now when somebody posts I o ow it!! when I have time, I read it. Just this simple task helps me stay in the game. It is such a simple thing. Now that I'm a normal-weight person, where there is not even a hint of diabetes, I tend to want to forget. So that's it for today. I e been to the pool for 90 minutes and had my fave yogurt breakfast with an orange and bluebies. Also cinnamon and nutmeg. I just don't know about lunch. keep your courage.

Lost the baby update pics

post-234826-0-68088000-1452552051_thumb.jpeg

post-234826-0-32373700-1452552068_thumb.jpeg

post-234826-0-69137900-1452552088_thumb.jpeg

post-234826-0-84304900-1452552113_thumb.jpeg

@@Bronxmerci

I am so sorry for your loss! I can not even imagine. *cyber hugs*

You look amazing by the way!! If I did not know I would have no clue that you had surgery. keep up the hard work and healthy new life.

Thanks in all ive been healthier, it was an eye opener i was really gone and not taking care of myself. Its been 2 months and im not anemic anymore and im eating maintaining at 140.

That is good to hear! Healthy is the main goal. and if we keep healthy goals and habits then the rest seems to fall in to place.

I think at some point everyone loses there mind a little. I know I did in August. All the attention I was receiving was over whelming. I made some bad decisions & put my marriage at risk. I do want to live life to the fullest but with confidence & power that comes from inside me. The outside is only for show it doesn't bring you the love you want & need by the people who really love you. I am glad that I am back to me. Have a great day everyone!

Bronx... I missed you. Holding your hand from Philly. You look great, by the way.

Wildgoose- I know what you mean! I happen to live alone so I don't always have someone to share with. But, I have my Gladiators.

Tonight I attended my Support Group meeting. I haven't been able to go for the past two months. The topic tonight mirrored what we have been talking about on here - getting back on track.

Hi Bronxi, So good to hear that you are okay. You have been through so much. So sorry, my friend. You look down right skinny. Imagine that, Skinny. Is that awesome! Sometimes I look at my bones pocking out and go, how the heck did I get skinny?

Keep fighting, without our health we are toast.

I have noticed I am getting in trouble because I don't eat. What I mean is I fail to eat a proper meal.This is not only content but portion size and length of time consuming it. I will eat a few bites and feel satisfied and move on. A few bites will satisfy but they will not keep hunger away. Then an hour later I will feel hungry and have a couple more bites. In the end I will eat more per day just in little portions spaced out.

Funny enough I came to this realization yesterday, I am not eating enough at each meal. I think it's because I eat too fast and that makes me full too quickly. Could I be on to something here?

Any thoughts?

I am boiling some eggs right now and preparing somethings to have ready to go. I think that will help my day. I NEED to plan my food intake ahead or I'll get in trouble. Yesterday was not a good day. Way too many tiny Snacks.< /p>