Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Beni and Luna, I was up to eating about a cup per meal and my PA said she was happy with that. My thought was "no way". I've decreased my meal size and I'm still full and satisfied. I was getting to the point that I was eating because it tasted good and that's an old habit that got me here in the first place. It's a realization that really scares me.

My stall began at the six month mark too, I was October 8th. It's easy to say we should count or blessings but the reality of it is you worry that this is it. That was a constant worry. I'm feeling back on track, at least hopeful that I am.

As for the itchy scalp. Ugh, I try not to scratch in public and have switched conditioners twice. I'm also not coloring. Oh hello grey hairs. Sigh.

Yea that's what I am at right now, about a cup. I still want more if I eat less. And that's an old habit too :( I'm bringing hummus and veggies for a snack today, hopefully that will keep me satisfied.

I'm trying not to wash my hair every day now. I used the shower cap this morning, and it's killing me lol. I feel ick. Even tho I showered!

I agree, it is def hard, I always worry that this is it. Hopefully not!

Good for you!! My stall is consistent! Ive lost 2 lbs last week, and nothing since. However, im really ok with the stalls now. Just as long as im still losing in a healthy manner, all is well!

Im down 105lbs/higest weight, and 55 to go! Size 16 from 26. Slowly, creeping into a 14. But, ladies.. my body has changed/obviously, but Im losing my ass, and my waist has a muffin top! Totally opposite from before I lost control of my weight!

Anybody else having the same experience??

Yes!! Thats happening to me too! I find it scarey! But, I am very mindful to stop for fear of gao ing weight back. And plus, my family will comment, and say.. hey, you're eating too much! Lol! Got to love the support system!!

My scalp didn't itch until I read your threads! Thanks for the power of suggestion!

:unsure:

My scalp dont itch but my hair has thinned alot. Luckily I started with thick hair. I do see short hair sticking out in places so I am hoping its starting to grow back. I take my Biotin everyday. My docs office said to get in your Protein daily. This will help with thinning hair etc...

I eat about a cup of food too. If I eat too much less then I am just hungry an hour later and end up eating things I shouldn't. I am good at keeping at about a cup or less, but also need to work really hard on my snacking and eating little bites here and there. I know that is how things slip up and things start to come back.....and that I a huge huge fear.

I have not had children yet and I want to have the best habits, and health before I do try and get pregnant. (no not any time too soon) But I know this is the time to correct myself and make new normals.

The scale this morning showed 2 lbs lost. I had not step on it the entire week because it was driving me crazy.

My goodness you all sound exactly like me. I feel like I am looking in the mirror.

1. My hair is still falling like crazy, I now find hair in my food and I know it's mine

2. My scalp is itchy and flaking off in Patches and even dandruff Shampoo is not helping. It is however making my hair feel like steel wool. Not what I was going for.

3. I too stopped coloring my hair for a bit because I think my scalp/hair can't handle it. Hello grey hair!

4. I can eat a lot more. I ate a whole salad in the period of 30 minutes. Slowly but surely! I never once even begun to feel like I had enough. It was scary. I could get in trouble and eat too much. I did notice when I eat a hamburger (sans bun) I can only eat 2/3 to 3/4 of it. I think this is what they mean by slider foods versus non-sliders. It maybe we have to eat that meat/chicken/fish first and then the rest because it will fill us up. Also, I ate a whole bowl of chopped strawberries the other day. One tiny bite at a time they were all gone. Oh no, I have to get super busy because if I sit around I will get in trouble.

Goodness, I've gotten behind on here. My son had surgery in Rochester,MN at mayo Clinic, so I've been gone for 3 days. Kind of glad to be back at work today! (haha, so I can catch up on my social networks! LOL!)

My hair: Yes, I just told my hair stylist a week or so ago that it'd been itching really bad. Thought for sure I had bugs or something, LOL! No bugs! She's having me try a Paul Mitchell brand moisturizing Shampoo and conditioner. It's ALOT better in just a week!! ALOT!

I'm not losing near as much hair I was, so I'm relieved that's calmed down. I think the biggest help was increasing my protein!

I just had a color glaze put on mine too when I was there last, and it's a really good moisturizing glaze, so that may have helped too.

I'm also finding I'm able to eat more at a meal, but as long as I'm still losing I still feel very much in control. I hadn't been sick after eating for about 2 weeks and I actually got worried that I wasn't going to have that "safety net" to keep me in check. But then, BAM, I got sick on something. (can't remember what now) I was relieved actually.

We ate a lot of hospital food the last 3 days, and a lot of eating out. At the hospital I made pretty good choices though, but I noticed things were very high in sodium, WOW! Eating out also--my goodness, didn't eat a whole lot because it was way too salty for me!

I wasn't too surprised when the scale was the same this morning, actually a bit surprised when I didn't have a "sodium gain!"

By the way---I'm in the 160's!!!! Whoohooo!!!!!

My ticker is still messed up! I deleted it completely. And then looked at my posts, it was gone--the one that wouldn't update correctly.

Then I re-created a new one. It showed up on my posts, ALONG with the WRONG one again!?

I sent a message to the head guy, Alex, on here. Maybe he can just go in and delete it for me. ;-)

Ok, I'd better go get some of this work done that didn't seem to get done itself while I was gone!

Omg I find my hair EVERYWHERE!!!! I need to get a little dust buster vacuum thing to keep in my bathroom, cuz every morning it gets all over the floor and my sink vanity. I'm scared to cook for anyone other than my parents and my boyfriend lol, cuz I don't want someone else pulling a hair out of their food lol. Sigh.

So I had an mri of my knee last week, just went for the results yesterday. The arthritis in my knees is worse now. My knee caps are turned out, something with the way they were when I was born. Over the years it get painful, and being overweight makes it that much worse. So he said I have pretty much no cartilage in my knees. There's some but it's very very thin. Soooo, that means I can't run. He said no running or anything with high impact on the knees. And I will more than likely need a total knee replacement down the road, but because of my age, we aren't entertaining that thought yet. Ugh! I am so disappointed, because I signed up for my first 5k, and I was hoping to get into more and more. But..now I can't. The damage was already done when I was so heavy and put so much weight and pressure on my poor knees. So sad. I am very happy that I had this surgery when I did though, because I probably would have ended up with a knee replacement in the near future.

Goodness, I've gotten behind on here. My son had surgery in Rochester,MN at mayo Clinic, so I've been gone for 3 days. Kind of glad to be back at work today! (haha, so I can catch up on my social networks! LOL!)

My hair: Yes, I just told my hair stylist a week or so ago that it'd been itching really bad. Thought for sure I had bugs or something, LOL! No bugs! She's having me try a Paul Mitchell brand moisturizing Shampoo and conditioner. It's ALOT better in just a week!! ALOT!

I'm not losing near as much hair I was, so I'm relieved that's calmed down. I think the biggest help was increasing my protein!

I just had a color glaze put on mine too when I was there last, and it's a really good moisturizing glaze, so that may have helped too.

I'm also finding I'm able to eat more at a meal, but as long as I'm still losing I still feel very much in control. I hadn't been sick after eating for about 2 weeks and I actually got worried that I wasn't going to have that "safety net" to keep me in check. But then, BAM, I got sick on something. (can't remember what now) I was relieved actually.

We ate a lot of hospital food the last 3 days, and a lot of eating out. At the hospital I made pretty good choices though, but I noticed things were very high in sodium, WOW! Eating out also--my goodness, didn't eat a whole lot because it was way too salty for me!

I wasn't too surprised when the scale was the same this morning, actually a bit surprised when I didn't have a "sodium gain!"

By the way---I'm in the 160's!!!! Whoohooo!!!!!

My ticker is still messed up! I deleted it completely. And then looked at my posts, it was gone--the one that wouldn't update correctly.

Then I re-created a new one. It showed up on my posts, ALONG with the WRONG one again!?

I sent a message to the head guy, Alex, on here. Maybe he can just go in and delete it for me. ;-)

Ok, I'd better go get some of this work done that didn't seem to get done itself while I was gone!

Hope everything is ok with your son! <3

Ok, I need some help...for the last day and a half about, I've had this pain in my upper back, in the middle but a little to the left...and when I swallow food, as it goes down, it hurts so bad in that spot. Does anyone know what this could be?? It's worrying me!

Hey group, been a bit, taking care of mom in DC, wont be long now. Her friends keep bringing treats, candied pecans mmm badddd. I had someone put them on a high shelf outa reach. Finally dropped another 1.5 pounds, hadn't lost in 3 weeks. Working towards my dr's goal of 110, 8 pounds to go. I dont like how thin my face is, but realize I prolly won't stay thos thin based on statistics so try not to worry. Sometimes I think about ignoring my dr's goal, but he is the expert and he gave me the tool that got me here so...

Mom and I on her last good day, Wednesday.

post-217122-14306568187203_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone...

Nothing new to report. Just plugging along!

SPRING HAS SPRUNG FINALLY!

@Luna222---If you haven't called your Dr. yet, you might want to just call in and ask them? That seem odd!? Do you have your gallbladder? I had mine out back in 2009 and I remember having pain between my shoulder blades, along with other pain, but might be worth checking out.

Nothing else new to report here either. I'm PMS-ing this week, so I'm feeling bloated. I think I'll just stay off the scale for a few days. ;-)

I think Spring was here for half a day then skipped to summer! It's toasty today, and humid. Ick. Can't we just have a nice 70 degree day? :-)