Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

yahoooo! lost another pound today. so this is how 186 looks on my 5'11 stature. im giving myself 6 months to lose the other 36, i think i can get there before then though. I want to turn 25 at 150. I am even considering 130 now, my friends think im nuts but i just want to take advantage of my tool to the max. i hope you ladies are doing well, anyone heard from @@layknee ? i've had her on my mind.

You look great!!! I'm slow going. Maybe a 2 pounds week. I have more energy and I don't get as tired as I used to. Diabetes is out of here. Every once and a while ingest this episode where I have intense pain and it take me to the floor with vomiting but the doctors are working on it. My egd showed a gastritis so I take Sulcrafate before every meal. I have a hyda scan for my gallbladder coming up on 5/1. Despite all that I signed up for a half marathon and will start training this week. I've been using the run keeper app to help me along. Even when I was 300 I still tried to do 5k(s).

I made it to 225 this week. Slowly but surely.

Hopefully in another month I can make it to onederland. Thanks for thinking about me twin. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in things I can only concentrate on one at a time. I'm going to try to visit on this site more often.

Carbs are so hard for me to say no to, so I don't have any at my house. And I have done very very good!! Until now, today was easter; hummus with Nann bread, and rosemary olive oil bread for turkey sandwiches..... I still got all my Protein in but I am positive I won't be loosing the half a pound I wanted to loose this week. And if I do it will be a miracle.

Hi Everyone! I was away for Easter visiting the family... I was reading all of your stories, news and other stuff. Sounds like everyone is doing well! Keep it up!

I maintained my walking regime while at home. And, did very well on food choices.

I had been wondering why everyone was loosing so much faster than I am.... then I realized that most of you had GBP versus sleeve. So, now I don't feel so bad. My process will be slower. :)

My scale is moving slow and I had bypass. I'm feeling a little timid about posting as so many are so much further. My B12 and Vitamin D are very low. I'm exhausted and waiting for this fog to lift.

My scale is moving slow and I had bypass. I'm feeling a little timid about posting as so many are so much further. My B12 and Vitamin D are very low. I'm exhausted and waiting for this fog to lift.

My scale is moving slower than yous! I also wish it would go faster but now that I've lost as much as I have I"m satisfied as long as it doesn't stop! I don't have the energy that everyone else raves about also. Hopefully it will come!

@@misstvb We are all on our own journeys. I'm going slower than some others, too. I'm just happy that I am now "just overweight." I haven't been this weight since junior high, so whether others lose more, lose faster, or not, I'm focusing on what my own journey, rejoicing with those who are having fantastic results, and sympathizing with those who are struggling.

The only reason I mention this is that posting helps me. If it helps you, then post, and don't worry about comparing your journey with anyone else's. We're just here to support you.

Peace,
Glenda

The scale finally moved! 3 pounds. Yippee!

The picture is from Easter. I am standing between my brother and my nephew. They are both 6 ft 6 in. They kept calling me "Tiny" the whole weekend. I love it!

I hadn't seen them since Christmas, so, it has been quite awhile. I guess I look in the mirror every day and don't see any difference. LOL! Besides, we are our own worst critiques some times.

post-226756-0-60494300-1428428356_thumb.jpg

Tuesday's are my weight in days, and I was soooo praying that I would have lost my last .5 pounds to hit my 100 pound lost mark. But I didn't ???? it ruined my day and PMS had me on a pitty party train. I was sooo frustrated at my bad decisions and could not see the path that is behind me. So I went to bed at 7;30pm so I wouldn't eat and self sabotage.

I woke up to a huge amazing weigh in!! I am so happy and feel so silly for being so emotional yesterday.

post-208911-14285321863568_thumb.jpg post-208911-1428532199302_thumb.jpg post-208911-14285322114025_thumb.jpg

@pinkpolkadot, CONGRATULATIONS, AWESOME, NORMAL BMI BEST THING EVER!!!!

I have my six month follow up today. They will also review the labs that my primary reviewed with me. I hope they have a little more insight as they are the experts with bypass. Just taking B12 and D3 has not cured this exhaustion.

Pink! Way to go! Keep the faith. It's a journey; not just a step on the scale! :)

Pink! Way to go! Keep the faith. It's a journey; not just a step on the scale! :)

I really like that, "It's a journey; not just a step on the scale!"

I hope that's not copywrited, cuz I wanna use it!

spring break!

post-234826-0-27404600-1428616494_thumb.jpg

post-234826-0-17291600-1428616530_thumb.jpg