Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I like to know what food are you people eating for breafast lunch and dinner how much do you eat to keep your weight off

I like to know what food are you people eating for breafast lunch and dinner how much do you eat to keep your weight off how often do you eat. What do you eat when do you eat.How do you eat meaning how much do you eat and how many times can you eat .. Help me out here I had the surgery August 6 I have movers I only been to the doctor twice since the surgery the receptionist told me my appointment. Was on a certain day I went there and it wasn't even my appointment day.it was a different receptionist this one gave me an appointment all the way in December.. My God so someone help me out here.

Are you looking for info on what people eat once they've reached their goal in order to maintain or are you looking for info on what people are eating right now? The second half of your post makes it sound like you are eager to see your surgeon so you can ask about what you should be eating at this stage in your journey.

At this point your surgeons' office should be filling you in on what it is they want you to eat. If you search, you will find a lot of suggestions on the forum.

I think the previous poster had it right. There's a bit of trouble understanding your sentances. Can you please say when you had surgery and what surgery, what you doing now in terms of eating, drinking, and exercise.

Its hard to help if we have no idea where you are in your journey and quite honestly, these surgeons' offices need to be taking responsibility for you if you are 2 months out.

I am 22 months out but not much has changed as far as what I eat. I can't eat early in the morning so my day starts with coffee, then Water, maybe a Protein shake. I have some egg salad around 9 and more Water -- I try to get in 33 oz before noon, another 33 before 5 and then whatever else I can shove in before bed time.

lunch could be anything from a Protein Shake to a Jimmy John's UNWICH (that's a sandwich, wrapped in lettuce instead of on a bun) or a salad (a couple of meals for me). My fave lunch is something called Bi Bim Bap-- it's like a korean stir fry (no rice)- so stir fried meat, fresh veggies and a sesame kinda sauce. I have the sauce on the side. Normally I grab a salad and have the cafe cook me a chicken breast. That can be two meals for me, sometimes I finish it in the afternoon for a snack. You can also pick up pre-cooked chicken breasts or steak strips to warm up and munch on. I like to stick a couple of those in the microwave with a wedge of laughing cow, lite or chipotle cheese. YUM. O.

Lately my lunch has been tuna salad with a hardboiled egg diced in. I am not a huge snacker, really. I have nuts, Protein shakes, cheese, hardboiled eggs... I make sure I have plenty of Protein rich options in case I get snacky. I might have a cup of coffee around 3:30.

I work out around 5:30 or 6. I don't' eat before I work out but I do use an energy booster.

dinner is always something light and high in protein. I DO NOT COOK so if I am eating dinner I pick it up from someplace-- grilled chicken from the grocer or KFC, side of green Beans or a side salad works fine. Taco Bell, I grab a burrito and a container of pintos and cheese, then when I get home, dump the burrito into a bowl and mix in some of those Beans, sprinkle some cheese on top. That's another couple of meals for me because I still can't eat a lot of food at one time. Hardees/ Carl's Jr/ Wendy's/ Five guys all make a lowcarb burger. ANy sandwich shop will make a sandwich a salad.

I try to be done eating by 8, but again if I need something, I have babybel cheese, some cheddar sticks, etc etc etc.

For food and recipe ideas, I love The World According to Eggface. I love any dish she makes in a muffin tin... it's the perfect size, yummy and packed with protein.

LOTS of options, tons of stuff we can eat. I just can't be bothered to cook and I am not an exciting eater but there is a typical day for me.

I always hungry any tips my stomach is always growling this is my third month as well my problem is that I did my surgery in august 26 .however I lost my job I. haven't. Been to the doctor since September I called. The receptionist. She seem to sound like she had issues I called to confirm my appointment she told me it wasn't that day for me to call back cause the lines were busy she never even told me when it was or even the time . Ok so i calls back later that day and this dingbat trll me it was that morning. . This ding bat gonna tell me that the next earliest appointment she can make for me was in December .i was so dam angry .So i hanged up on the crippternight witch. I called back . And wanted to curse her out .But as i was about to blow out of portion .I hear God speak to me saying put the phone. Down it not even worth it.Then. I decided to let God controller this situation .He said dont let no one steal your joy .

I don't have a scale but I can see I lost weight I need to find a job quick this is why I need people's input. On what to eat how much ok like today this moirning I. Had a tuna fish salad with premium on I unsalted crackers like six crackers lunch a grilled chicken on whole wheat bread with Muriella cheese for dinner a baked chicken breast .right now it 44am I went int the refrigerator and had. Motts snack on the go apple sauce I sneaked my daughter three cheese ritz cracker s I need your help to guide me encourage me please I'm depressed everyone here talk with me tell me what you eat every day so I can have guidelines . Thank a lot for acknowledging me you'll are the best keep up the good encouraging work tell me what you'll are eating today I will follow your lead

Ok here we go guys here a before and after picture are you'll ready are you sure ok on your mark get set ggggggggooooooopost-235897-14130259656071_thumb.jpg this is the before picture you sure your ready ok here we gopost-235897-14130260527541_thumb.jpg post-235897-14130261287623_thumb.jpg check that out God not threw with me yet

Ok here we go guys here a before and after picture are you'll ready are you sure ok on your mark get set ggggggggoooooooattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1413025961.633816.jpg this is the before picture you sure your ready ok here we goattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1413026048.656413.jpgattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1413026124.518838.jpg check that out God not threw with me yet

post-235897-14130264096296_thumb.jpg post-235897-14130264096296_thumb.jpgypost-235897-14130264544411_thumb.jpg

Edited by godkeepsblessing

Are you tracking your food in something like MyFitnessPal or SparkPeople so you can know exactly how much Protein you are getting?

I'm not as far out as you and only was allowed to start eating solids yesterday, but here are some of the things I've been eating:

Breakfast: Protein shake or Protein Bar (just had my first Protein Bar yesterday)

Lunch: Half a Small Wendy's Chili or tuna salad or a Scrambled Egg w/ 1/2 oz. of Reduced Fat cheese

Protein Snacks: Lowfat Cottage cheese or Reduced Fat String Cheese or Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt

Carb Snacks: 1/2 Whole Wheat Mini Pita with a TBSP of Hummus or 3/4 Small Apple with TBSP of Peanut Butter

Dinner: Shelly's Ricotta Bake or Two Turkey Meatballs w/ Sauce or Shrimp w/ Butter & Garlic or Pulled chicken & Sauce

Evening Snack: Protein Shake

You look great! I had surgery 9/8. I M not suppose to eat any crackers, bread, Pasta etc. be sure you are getting at least 60 grams of Protein. And at least 64 oz of Water. If I have not gotten at least 40 g of Protein by mid afternoon I have a protein shake for a snack. The "hunger"could be acid sonic your dr doesn't have you on a prescription for acid try over the counter Prilosec or chew a couple of tums when it starts. I do get hungry at times just remember to eat protein if you do get hungry. It fills you up faster and lasts longer.

As for your dr, I would call them Monday. If you can't get your appt moved ask for his nurse and discuss the situation her. Good luck!

Chillie Omg is that a bit much especially Wendy chili lord know what they add in the chili I'd avoid chili I not sure Im no doctor However it a bit early for chili Hun meanwhile focus on what you want to look like and I can mode other then that great job congrats on your new life there you have it your focusing on I think

Chillie Omg is that a bit much especially Wendy chili lord know what they add in the chili I'd avoid chili I not sure Im no doctor However it a bit early for chili Hun meanwhile focus on what you want to look like and I can mode other then that great job congrats on your new life there you have it your focusing on I think

They have all the ingredients and nutritional info listed on their web site. I was cleared to eat cooked veggies, ground meats, and legumes (beans) at 28 days post op. I haven't had any issues with it. I obviously don't eat the crackers they give me. I'm not allowed to have crunchy or crispy things until three months post-op. Also, I was told to avoid non-whole-grain carbs, so saltines aren't ideal, even once I am allowed to eat crackers.

Thanks a bunch lag much love to you your the best I totally agree with you I was about to give up Tell me what food has the best Protein in it

chicken breast, fish, chicken salad made with Greek yogurt, laughing cow cheese, cottage cheese, etc.

There are apps and Internet sights that you can log your food onto and see what the nutritional value is I use My Fitness Pal.

Did you meet with a nutritionist before your surgery? Didn't they give you information about what you should eat?