Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please list an average days food

I am very curious to see how diverse us banders diet is. I will say that a Protein Drink and usually a Protein Bar figure into my day. Also I'm ok with some rice and vegetable. Tofu also works; usually in a Soup or with something for flavor. chicken thighs NOT breasts too. And a yogurt

My caloric intake seems low... Tho I'm seeing that is fairly common in maintenance. Please tell us what your daily eating entails. Thanks

lets see, since this morning I have had a mocha made with coffee and chocolate Protein. and than I had a greek lime yogurt. my daughter was here and cooked up some French fries I was able to handle about 2. this food is my attempt at grazing, never works for me. tonight I had beef stew. homemade and Tomato based. I wasn't able to eat very much so have my food on the counter so if I do get hungry I will eat a bit more of it. for sure I will be having 40 cal. fudgesicles tonight.

I don't usually have Breakfast, but this am had a granola bar

Quinoa salad with avacodo for lunch (maybe a cup)

dinner was five grilled shrimp and some butternut squash Soup. My companionp, all of about 95 lbs of her, ate a huge meal and commented how little I eat. Big change from before.

Just had a cheese stick. Overall, feel content.

Possible fill Thursday - so we'll see.

4 oz sausage patty and 2 eggs

one honeycrisp apple

turkey croissant sandwich with gouda cheese, apple slices and cranberries.

Shepherds pie with mashed cauliflower to replace the mashed potatoes.

2 dove dark chocolate bites.

Breakfast one ounce havarti cheese

lunch one small container hummus and about a dozen or so raw baby carrots and 1/4 cup of trail mix

dinner out 6 oz steak and 4 oz lobster and a glass of wine. Got full and brought home the Pasta side dish and broccoli without eating any.

Breakfast for me since my surgery has consisted mainly of a mixture of ff refried Beans, scrambled eggs (approximately 1), ff sour cream, salsa and a little shredded cheese. All this is mixed together and I eat about 1.5 cups each morning.

lunch is normally a buffalo chicken wrap, using canned chicken mixed with some Franks buffalo wing sauce, some ff ranch dressing and some dill pickle relish. I use a spinach wrap and put about 2/3 of a cup of the chicken mixture in it. I also will eat a small spinach salad or about .5 cup of cottage cheese.< /p>

dinner is more difficult for me with having 3 kids (12 yo daughter, 13 yo stepson and 17 yo stepson). I usually make meals, so I end up making stuff they will eat, but try to be healthy and watch my portion sizes. I try to incorporate ground turkey or use chicken breast meat as much as possible.

Breakfast is bagel and Peanut Butter or Cereal with fruit or porridge

lunch is a salad with chicken

Supper is small portion of meat, vegetable. I am trying to incorporate more carbs so will add more starchy vegetables as I am gluten intolerant. Snacks are Protein bar, Protein Shake if I am not eating enough protein, cheese and cracker, yoghurt

I'm a "routine" eater. I find something and I just stick with it until I'm tired of it.

My routine breakfast is 1 or 2 eggs scrambled. If I'm not very hungry, it's one. If I wake up with hunger, it's two.

A hour later I have my milk+coffee which is basically more milk than coffee.< /p>

My lunch lately is lettuce or chopped raw cabbage over which I throw diced ham or chicken, or some flaked tuna. A bit later I'll eat a yogurt or a piece of fruit.< /p>

My snack can be another milky coffee or some hummus with carrots or whole grain crackers.

dinner is always Protein like a piece of salmon or cod, or chicken (I eat a lot of chicken) or if I sense my band is open, some hamburger. More veg, either in the form of a small salad or roasted root vegetable. About an hour later I'll have either another fruit or some plain yogurt mixed with muesli.

My eating protocol is "small, fractionned meals" spread out over six times/day. They are more like Snacks than meals. This is my surgeon's protocol. It's not an easy one to comply with 100% of the time (when traveling, for example) but I follow it for the most part. It really keeps any head hunger dormant (until I see an ad on TV or other...then I look away!)