Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

anyone getting sleeved in DECEMBER?

I just found out my insurance approved my surgery. I'm scheduled for November 11th. Can't wait

I am scheduled for December 4th!

@@taniamatts my surgery was actually moved up to the 9th of December.. I have blood clotting disorders and my surgeon wanted to make sure all the docs I needed would be there just in case of complications being that the 30th is kinda like a holiday for most docs, but am excited none the less :)

@@kymmiej11 isn't that interesting. I have issues with blood clotting as well. Are they putting you any type of anticoagulant prior to surgery?? I think I will be on Lovenox a day before and then about a week afterwards. I had a stroke and pulmonary emboli when I was 22 years old. No events since though, thankfully.

Omg I'm sorry to hear that.. I've never had a problem yet but my gma died and my dad al it's died from them.. They might put a filter in waiting to hear about that if not the same as you lovenox yes

I am hoping for a December date feel like the coordinator is dragging her feet. I have done most of the leg work for her finished all my preliminary appointments she can't even coordinate getting my Psych report "fax machine not working have to use snail mail" :/

My date is December 18th!

Dec 1

Hoping to get mine done in December I'm meeting my surgeon on Nov 7th?!

Hi I'm getting a sleeve the first week of December in Plano, TX. Anyone else from the area?

Hi, I'm also getting sleeved in December in Plano. Who's your doctor? Mine is Dr. Nicholson

Hello everyone, I am excited I finally have something to post. I love this forum. I will be getting sleeved on Dec. 10 in NJ. Anyone from Jersey? I am feeling nervous now.