Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

anyone getting sleeved in DECEMBER?

Looking for start a mini support group for sleevers who plan to get surgery done in December of this year. I figure its only two months away so we should meet up now and plan for it :) Lemme know if anybody is interested!

I'm hoping to get sleeved in December! Still jumping through hoops and working for insurance approval!

Well that's a familiar story jumping thru hoops me too! All I've done is get medical records go to dr appts or schedule endless test while being told not to eat any carbs or sugar fun! Not anyway I'm hoping for dec had hoped for before dec 1 due to my plan year starts over on that date and I will have to pay out several thousand dollars if it's after that but everything goes so incredibly slow and they space your tests and appts so far apart I don't have much hope it will happen before jan I've had to hound every dr and hospital records office for records it's been unbelievable hope everyone else is having a better experience

I don't have my official surgery date yet but I've been told that it should be in the first part of December. I'm in!

I'm getting my sleeve on December 17th in Tijuana. I'm seriously counting down the days. I just want to have this finished so I can have a happy life

I am also hoping for a Dec surgery date. I meet with my surgeon on Thursday and hopefully will get a date then. Still have to get insurance approval. Anyone else have people think you're crazy for doing this over the holidays? I think it will be the best Christmas (and birthday - my birthday is Dec. 13) present ever!

Well excellent. Im glad to see that there is interest in a group. Let's keep in touch then, add each other as friends.

December 22nd for me! I'm super excited! It's the best Christmas present I could ever give myself.

I hear you, j was supposed to do mine the week of my birthday, but my boss needs me at the salon for the holidays, so the 30th it is.. I'll be out to see the ball drop (being that I'm not all drugged up and in pain) lol but am totally looking forward to it!

@idg my bday is dec.11 and I chose to do it on the 30th in between everything, ill be out of the hospital before the ball drops ;) and yes most of tge ppl I tell im getting the surgery thinks I'm crazy

@@kymmiej11

Dec 30 sounds like a great time to have the surgery to me! you'll start the new year off as a new person! As to having to do the whole preop/postop diet over the holidays, I have been on diets before through the holidays and it didn't kill me, so i know i can do it again. Best of luck to you!

I am also looking forward to Dec completed all the 6 month classes, done all test except the EDG which was suppose to be last month ughhhh so its holding me back I so wanted to get the surgery this month

Getting SO close to December. My last weigh in and pre-op appointment will be around December 15. The last few months have thankfully flown by. Hopefully that keeps up.

Hi I'm getting a sleeve the first week of December in Plano, TX. Anyone else from the area?