Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need to lose 9lbs before my surgery HELP!

Super delicious:

Chai tea (no caffeine) with a bit of fat free coconut milk. I poured the remaining milk from the can in an ice cube tray to freeze. This way I can add to chai. It will cool it off and add a splash of flavor. Loved it with a bit of stevia

I'm trying to wean off sugar now & I just want to know will my body go through withdrawals? Like will I get headaches & have mood swings & etc.... if so how long does it last I don't drink soda but I do drink sweet tea it is the house wine of the south lol this is my first day on Water & crystal light packets that I put in my Water I got the store brand that is all natural no artificial sweeteners or coloring or flavors. Its made with Stevie & cane sugar it says it has 15cal, 0fat, 20mgsodium, 4gcarbs, 3gsugar & serving size is 1/2packet in a bottle of water is that good?

I got packets of snapple sweet tea that are sugar free. I know it's not the same thing, but you will get used to it. I used to be a quad shot, white chocolate and vanilla breve gal, now if I have coffee it's a tiny sugar free vanilla with 2% milk. When I eat things now, some are too sweet even without sweetener.

You will do great!

Thank you so much hun I am so glad that I'm getting such great advice please pray for me & I know I CAN do this I just keep telling myself it's 1 hour at a time

If you have a rite aid close to you the snapple packets and even sugar free hawaiian punch packets are only $1.00 each. Better than the 3 or 4 at grocery stores. You will rock your surgery! You are right, we have to take it day by day!

No problem! I look forward to keeping up on your journey. It's so exciting to compare with others...and I'm a huge hypochondriac so I'm on here constantly asking if this or that is normal ????

I am not a fan at all of the shakes I have tried. I had read so many post of others stating Protein shakes made them gag. I was, boy there are such picky people out there. I on the other hand, hardly have ever met a food I didn't like. Well, here goes my apology to the world, at least some are horrid. chocolate Muscle Milk made me want to throw up, I even wondered if I had the flu. I also burped for hours. It couldn't have been anything I ate prior. It had been 4 1/2 hours since Breakfast. Having said all that, I will drink my shakes like a good little (to be) girl.

It's wonderful you are trying your best and Protein Shakes to keep you full and curb hunger. Which ones do you like?

On the mental side of things, I am so distracted by my upcoming surgery (OCT28) I find it hard to focus and get anything done. I'm not depressed, just obssesed. I guess the last time I felt this way was when expecting my first child. I had to read everything.

I bought the pure Protein chocolate it's 25g. Of protein so I drink that I like it it's really good & like I said I use the unsweetened almond milk in the morning with it & then the rest of the day I use Water with it so I know that.this is for my health & I just suck it up put my big girl pants on & go with the flow I haven't been given a surgery date I'm still on the clearance process I have 1 more clearance to go & I'm doing my endoscopy tomorrow morning so I'm doing the Protein Powder so I can lose some weight cause I don't want to gain anything so I can get accepted with my weigh in

I love, love, love how you say "I drink it like it's really good."

On the bright side, our big girl panties are getting smaller, lol. A little Bariatric humor!

Drink Water between meals. Stop drinking 30 minutes before you eat. Do not drink while you are eating, and wait 30 after you finish to drink. This will fill you stomach and you won't need to eat as much. Good luck.