Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

African American vsgers!

From my workout yesterday. Yesterday was cardio and back day with the weights. Those last 20lbs are very very stubborn as far as going away. My tracker says that 11lbs away from goal, but its more like 20 to 22lbs actually.

Collage_2017-04-17_18_06_26[1].jpg

20170417_184238[1].jpg

20170417_184217[1].jpg

Edited by BigTink2LilTink

On 4/12/2017 at 7:47 AM, CStoned said:

Sleeved Mid Nov and thus far its been 106 lbs loss... My short term goal is to loose at least another 30 lbs or so by mid July so my FB b-day picture can be as diff as night &day from last year... Long term? Yo, I can't think straight after 1-der-Land. I haven't seen 1-der-Land since Middle school & I'm dang near 40yrs old! Can't wait!

Good job I know you are feeling

fantastic

I am over a year out and woke up yesterday with the fear that I am going to gain back all of what I have lost. I have not changed my eating and log my food everyday. Not sure where this is coming from.

I was sleeved 4/15/17. I'm happy to finally join the losers bench.

Sleeved 4/15/17

Height: 5'6"

HW: 267

SW: 244

Current: 236

This is the hardest obstacle I've ever tackled next to parenting, but I think I got this.

@[mention=147671]tamirn[/mention]
I started at 365/370 and I am 194 right now and I am not quite 17 months from surgery. I expect I will exceed my goal of 180, and I am thinking about changing my goal to 165. I have to see how the next few pounds go.
You lose the fastest in the first 6 months because you are still healing. It is really important during that time to really nail down good habits. Once you are healed you can eat a wider variety of foods and old habits can creep in.
Your sleeve alone will probably get you to about 250, if you really want to lose all the way down well below 200, that is going to be on you and your lifestyle changes.

May I ask your height, your beginning weight is where I'm at now, I would like to be 185,190,200

[emoji813]2017 could it be, a new me? yaaaass please![emoji813]

2 hours ago, chynadoll619 said:

May I ask your height, your beginning weight is where I'm at now, I would like to be 185,190,200

emoji813.png2017 could it be, a new me? yaaaass please!emoji813.png

I am 5'5/5'6 depending on who does the measuring.

I am pretty happy in the 180s I wear a size 10 dress, sometimes an 8 (I have a hard time because my breasts are still large 36G). 9 in juniors. I am happy with my physical size but I want more distance between me at 200, I never want to see that 2 on a scale again.

Edited by OutsideMatchInside

I'm newly sleeved, 3 days post op and 8 pounds loss so far[emoji3] Surgery was 4/19 @. 263.0....today 4/22 @ 255[emoji3] My one week check up is this coming Thursday.
I started the full liquid phase today,does anyone have any other suggestions as far as full liquid eating choices? Im doing Premier Protein, carnation instant Breakfast Protein Shakes and cream of chicken or mushroom Soups. I know my Protein shakes are a must but as far as other liquids, anyone have any other suggestions? I'm going out tomorrow to get some Tomato Soup and maybe clam chowder...

I liked broth with unflavored Protein powder. I got really sick of sweet stuff very fast.

What is the brand of unflavored powder?

Sleeved 4/15/17
Height: 5'6"
HW: 267
SW: 244
Current: 234

This is the hardest obstacle I've ever tackled next to parenting, but I think I got this.

Another Gym night picture session from tonight. I can actually see my waist getting smaller now, which is kinda cool to see. Went from a 58/60 waist to now in a very comfortable 36 waist now. Tonight was just some arms and back work with weights. Tomorrow will indeed be a legs day.

18058090_10211956215774407_4113997163978728169_n.jpg

18118468_10211956214654379_7679186853661318937_n.jpg

Edited by BigTink2LilTink

I am 5'5/5'6 depending on who does the measuring.
I am pretty happy in the 180s I wear a size 10 dress, sometimes an 8 (I have a hard time because my breasts are still large 36G). 9 in juniors. I am happy with my physical size but I want more distance between me at 200, I never want to see that 2 on a scale again.

Thank you!! I definitely feel you . . For my height . Which is 5"7-5"8 like you depends on who measures me or my hair lol I want to be 190-200 but I just need to see how I look more so than a number..

Also did you experience Hair loss I'm really thinking about going bald like amber Rose bald and just starting over my hair is already falling out and uneven.

@chynadoll619

My hair thinned a lot, but I lost a lot of fat and it was kinda traumatic to my body. I ended up with a lot of hormonal issues. I was really fat for a really long time and losing weight just freaked my body out. I also always lose hair when under stress.

I just wear wigs, so it doesn't even matter now. Actually thin hair is better for wigs, they fit better. Since I have lost most of my weight my hair is growing back super fast. A year from now it won't even matter and I will still be wearing wigs anyway because I love them! Who knew. I never though I would be a wig or weave chick, but I love it. #hoeislife :lol:

Edited by OutsideMatchInside