Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The best bar I have found is Quest. The are relatively low in calories, fat, sugars. The carbs are mostly from Fiber. And each bar packs in 20 grams of protein! Unlike many so called Protein bars that are actually over glorified candy bars, Quest bars are the real deal Protein Bar. I have also tried Pure Protein which has numbers similar to Quest, but I simply prefer the taste and texture of Quest better. I purchase mine in store at GNC. They are always buy 3 get one free. ( on occasion buy 2 get one free) That way I can pick and choose flavors rather than buy a whole box of just one flavor. ( I like variety) You can find Quest through many vendors online too.

Ditto Quest is the best nutritionally. If you get tired of Quest and want a treat, Power Crunch is my other fav. Tastes like a cookie, but not quite as good as Quest nutritionally.

I agree Quest bars! I get them when they are on sale at GNC also.

Quest for sure. You can go online and find coupons usually for GNC and when you partner those up with their in store sales it's a really good deal. Once time I got 17 bars for about $10.

I am jumping on the Quest bandwagon...with Power Crunch being an option when I just need something different.

yet another vote for Quest! they are the BOMB. like a candy bar for bariatrics! i love Cookies and Cream and the choc chip cookie dough are good too. they are an easy way to get in 20 grams of Protein and each bar has about 17 grams of fiber!

Hands down Quest BARS!

I have to agree Quest probably has the best numbers, but I have a hard time with the texture. I sacrifice Protein for better texture. GNC Lean bars aren't too bad..15g Protein, 7g sugar, 10g fiber....and like eating a rice crispie treat.

And just for future reference, since I've passed goal I actually look for higher Fiber and whole grain bars rather than focus on protein. regularity and a balanced diet are more of a priority for me than weight loss at this point. Fiber One Protein, Kashi, Kind Whole Grain, and Pure Ancient grains are ones I like.

good Protein bars

@@n0ble199

if no one mentioned it yet........... ;)

Quest is terrific :lol:

BTW - Quest is paying me .50 cents (they got me cheap!!) everytime i say their name :D :D

enjoy :)

kathy

I wish Quest was paying me or at least sending me coupons! Love them!

I tried the Quest bars pre-op and didn't think they were that great. I have a couple of them at home now.... so maybe they will taste better post-op when I am able to have them.

I love the Premier Protein bars and they have 30 gr Protein but 290 cal. I think only 2 gr sugar. Variety box available at Sams or costco. I try not to eat a whole one, but carry one in my purse and eat a half if I am traveling and need a lift. I also like the

Hydroxycut Bars 18 gr protein and 190 calories