Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is your goal?

I am on my ten day diet before my surgery and it is by far the hardest thing i have done so far....but i want to ride roller coasters and not worry about whether or not i will fit on the ride....so that's my goal!

The PreOp diet is difficult! Rest assured that post op, you won't be dealing with the hunger & cravings in the same way!

I'm really looking forward to buying new clothes & some tall boots that will fit my calves!

Roller coasters are one of my goals too! Just bought 2015 season passes to use as motivation last week so I HAVE to lose all this weight, wouldn't want to waste my money ;) haha

I am 7 wks post op and I have to say being able to go on rides with my 6th and 19 month olds is the best thing ever an amazing feeling for sure.

I just want to live long enough to play with my as yet unborn grandchildren. :-)

I want to get a picture taken with my husband for our 20th anniversary in February. I haven't willingly taken a photo in 5 years.

All great goals guys!!!! Keep it up

Playing on the floor with my 1 year old grandson and seeing him get married!

I want to take my nephews to the NY State Fair next August. I want to take them to Darien Lake (a big theme park). I want to be able to watch them and know I can keep up with them. I'd like to be able to jog, maybe even run, one day. I hope to have less pain and better control of my type 1 diabetes (already have success in these two areas!!!). I'd also love to be able to wear tall boots and have them fit! I want to able to move better and have more stamina. I'd like to not need oxygen at night while I sleep and to ditch my CPAP. I want to not be afraid to fly on an airplane because of the size of the seats and to not worry about offending other people because I take up "too much" room so I can think about going with family members to Disney (and to them go on rides and walk around freely!!!). I want to die of old age and not because of weight-related causes. I want to be able to go out dancing till dawn. I want to feel good enough to take classes if I want to, good enough to work full-time, good enough to know that I am not going to need to go sit in the car while out shopping with my sister.

I'm 12 days out from gastric bypass surgery. :) I haven't stepped on a scale since the follow up appointment on day 8 post op where I was told I had lost 19 pounds so far -- weight that day was 320 pounds. Already have reduced my basal insulin rate by 33% and my correction factor improved to 1 unit of insulin per 15 grams of carb from 1 unit of insulin to 5 grams of carb (type 1 on an insulin pump). Still using U-500 insulin (concentrate), but may very soon change over to U-100 strength insulin (non-concentrated). Using less than half the amount of insulin I was using prior to surgery. Blood pressure medicine discontinued. Lasix discontinued.

I'm hoping to fit into my wedding dress again. We've been married for 23 years!

I'm preop hoping for late October. My goals include being aroundvto see my great grandchildren born. (My grandkids are all under 10). I want to not fear chairs with sides....not fear kids rude remarks because they weren't taught to respect people...I want to RUN! I want to take spin classes! I want to buy regular clothes without the godawful huge flowers and stripes (what are these clothes designers thinking????)

Mostly I want to be healthy....live a long healthy living life.

My husband & I didn't have a big wedding. I want to buy a dress & have some professional pictures done & renew our vows. I just want to be healthier for myself so I can be there for my son & everyone else who counts on me including me.

Love all of these goals ladies and gentleman!! Keep up the good work!! I also want to be able to skydive... There is a weight limit....and i want cute clothes not "granny" clothes... And my baby girl will have a mommy that can do things with her

I'm taking my first plane trip since my surgery in November. It will be so nice to not have to struggle to get my seat belt around me and worry that they'll try to make me buy another seat.