Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The only time I have to scroll over to the right to view the entire post is when someone who has posted in the thread has a super huge (width-wise) signature line that takes up too much space.

It's very annoying.

I like the colours, everything seems fresh and bright.

I don't mind the girl, she kind of gives a nice welcoming face to the forum.

Having to shift to the right all the time drives me nuts, however.

By the way, thanks Alex for everything: the site, the changes, your gracious hosting.

Just My Opinion, but I do not like the girl either. It would be a great idea to put "one of our own" up there if it has to have a human face to it.

We should start a supermodel thread. :love:

Just My Opinion, but I do not like the girl either. It would be a great idea to put "one of our own" up there if it has to have a human face to it.

We should start a supermodel thread. :love:

Who do you suggest ??

OH heck, I dunno. Going thru the before and after threads you see alot of huge transformations. Telly is hot, Dancing Queen is cute, Divanita is pretty, we have so many beautiful people on here. I bet if we asked for a before and after photo (one of each) on a Supermodel Logo thread, we would have plenty of hotties to put up top. We could vote: Like American Idol. I can see it now: "Who will be our next LBT Idol?"

Heck, we could switch it every six months with the changes around here.

Of course, you could choose an animal for the logo. How about a hot pink Poodle? :love:

Hummm.... won't let me edit. I forgot to put rroswelltx on the list. Regina hit her 100 lb loss recently and is looking great!

I frankly liked the logo of the band itself. For those who were coming here doing their first research on the band, it helped to see what it looks like.

I frankly liked the logo of the band itself. For those who were coming here doing their first research on the band, it helped to see what it looks like.

I agree. when my DH wanted to know what was going to be inside of me, i came here and showed him the logo. :(

Just a thought, but if we start a voting process on the "prettiest" (or most transformed, or most well-liked, or whatever slant is has) bandster - well, I'm imagining how those who submit and aren't chosen will feel. Look at how much "rep" stirred the emotional pot, for the very few days it was around. It had a BIG impact on users. And now we're going to be looking at someone's physical appearance and collectively saying "so and so is better looking than you" -- rating appearance instead of just thoughts and opinions. I can see it getting... well... not great.

I would vote for something neutral. Either a generic model (this doesn't bother me, but I understand it does bother some), or a generic image - like our old lap-band, or something new that represents the transofrmation most of us will go through (I know this is cliche, but just as an example - a butterfly, a flower, a tree, etc.)

Or perhaps instead of a "model" contest, what if you open it up to the resident artists and have a "logo design" contest?

Just a thought, but if we start a voting process on the "prettiest" (or most transformed, or most well-liked, or whatever slant is has) bandster - well, I'm imagining how those who submit and aren't chosen will feel. Look at how much "rep" stirred the emotional pot, for the very few days it was around. It had a BIG impact on users. And now we're going to be looking at someone's physical appearance and collectively saying "so and so is better looking than you" -- rating appearance instead of just thoughts and opinions. I can see it getting... well... not great.

I would vote for something neutral. Either a generic model (this doesn't bother me, but I understand it does bother some), or a generic image - like our old lap-band, or something new that represents the transofrmation most of us will go through (I know this is cliche, but just as an example - a butterfly, a flower, a tree, etc.)

Or perhaps instead of a "model" contest, what if you open it up to the resident artists and have a "logo design" contest?

I up for anything, I'll let the LBT community decide! Put together a poll/contest thread and let majority rule!

I find that I am continually having use my scroll bar in order to centre the page on my screen and when I want to post I no longer have access to all the icons/smilies.:cry A solution to this might be to put the ad space back to the right hand side of the page.

I find that I am continually having use my scroll bar in order to centre the page on my screen and when I want to post I no longer have access to all the icons/smilies.:cry A solution to this might be to put the ad space back to the right hand side of the page.

I think we've decided to let our members select which side they'll be able to view the ads. We'll roll out this option over the next few days. You'll also have an option on removing the anonymous lady from our logo too.