Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

starbucks question

So I ended up getting a small sf caramel skinny something. Gross. Artificial flavor is just plain gross. Oh well. I tried. Lol

Thanks for the suggestions! :-)

This is what I get, without the Syrup. I use Splenda.

http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/tea/vanilla-rooibos-tea-latte

I hate caramel anything at SB!

tall iced chia latte or can have it hot its amazing i get extra pump of chia!!

That's why I'm getting Decaf. I don't want caffeine. And I don't want Water. That's all I've been drinking and I want something different this one time. Erp, is the skinny cinnamon dolce steamer decaf or can I ask for it to be decaf?

Neither, there is no coffee in it. Steamed nonfat milk + sugar free cinnamon dolce.

Like a cinnamon roll in a glass. Heaven!

Hmmm. Might try that next time, add Decaf coffee ;) I miss coffeeeeeeeeeeee

Does it have that fake sugar taste?

Take a drink bottle where you have secretly put one scoop of your favorite vanilla Protein powder and 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice. Order a plain grande iced coffee (15 calories :lol: ). Put the iced coffee in the drink bottle (because it is easier that way right?) shake an voila you have a pumpkin spice latte...full of Protein minus the calories.

Or you could order what everyone else said which would be way simpler :rolleyes: Have fun!

I'm meeting someone there tomorrow and I don't know if there's anything I can drink. 5 wks out, allowed solids now. Obviously I don't want sugar drinks but don't know what other options I might have. Any suggestions for this one visit besides Water? Decaf green tea? I don't know what that tastes like. I.miss coffee though....... maybe just a reg decaf coffee?

I like their iced green tea. My daughter's favorite is a refreshing herbal tea that is some kind of berry flavor. Both teas are Tazo brand and can be purchased at Target if you like it and want to make it at home.

I like their iced green tea. My daughter's favorite is a refreshing herbal tea that is some kind of berry flavor. Both teas are Tazo brand and can be purchased at Target if you like it and want to make it at home.

Green tea does have caffeine.

FYI cinnamon dolce Syrup and chai tea both have sugar. The chai tea has caffeine too.

I got a small Decaf, skim milk, cinnamon latte and added splenda. Mmmmm at first, then it got gross tasting after a while. Lol.

I hate fake sugar. Bluch

Green tea does have caffeine.

It does, but not too much. :-) I started drinking it when the weather got warmer, about 9 months post op (my team allows caffeine at three months). The herbal tea is good also. :-)

Tall, Decaf non-fat caffe misto with sugar free vanilla Syrup. 60 calories, 0 grams of fat, 8 grams of carbs, 6 grams of Protein, and 8 grams of sugar.

I came to favor herbal huckleberry tea in my 'pre-coffee' postOp phase.....

and when my desire for caffeine finally returned, I was doubly impressed with the realization that 'coffee' is NOT a confection regardless of marketeers and candy makers attempts.

The joy and delight of 'coffee' can not be improved by adding stuff to it. IMHO of course.

My own surgeon had no particular warnings against caffeine, other than to say there likely would be a period where I wasn't interested in it. He was right.....but after a few weeks I worked back up to a couple cups in the morning. Once in a rare while I might take a Decaf after noonish, as I like 'coffee taste'.

I tried a glass of Decaf iced coffee at sb yesterday and it was so bad. I used to go there every day and have a mocha. I am not sure if I just don't have the taste for it anymore or if the new barista didn't know what she was doing or what but it tasted like ass.