Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You know you've had WLS when ___________________ ! ! ! ^_^

You wish men's belts came in 1/2" increments instead of 1", because you always seem to be in-between notches and having too choose between too tight and pants falling down.

You wish men's belts came in 1/2" increments instead of 1", because you always seem to be in-between notches and having too choose between too tight and pants falling down.

Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground. Great earwig. Thanks for that.

When a regular sized bath towel wraps around you, covering yourself and the other side of the towel!

When it's the first really chilly morning of the season and you realize you have no jacket in your closet to wear because 1) you were so pumped up about your weight loss you gave away all your fat clothes and 2) you are still losing so you still haven't bought a new one. Brr!

Edited by JustWatchMe

When you go to a restaurant, and instead of scouring the menu for the most filling (and calorie-laden) meal, you search for the one with good Protein and the least carbs. Then you swap out the starch for a second vegetable. And then you take half of the protein and all of the veggies home cause you just don't have room left in your new stomach. And then you eat the leftover protein the next day. And finally,you realize that you're never gonna have room for those veggies after eating your protein, and now they're going bad in the fridge, so you throw them away. Lather, rinse, and repeat...

And you're happy about it!

When you have to get your ring re-sized!!!

When you freely discuss your BMs with strangers on the internet

Heck, I discuss my BM's freely in the beauty salon when I'm getting my hair cut. Tales of my C diff infection, pooping in a litter box at work and my fecal transplant were all big hits!

Heck, I discuss my BM's freely in the beauty salon when I'm getting my hair cut. Tales of my C diff infection, pooping in a litter box at work and my fecal transplant were all big hits!

dare I ask, where was the toilet at work in all this? I think this is a BM story I need to hear from beginning to end.

You pooped in a litterbox??

dare I ask, where was the toilet at work in all this? I think this is a BM story I need to hear from beginning to end.

Ok, so let me first explain the two circumstances that came together that day to create the "Litter Box Incident"....

1) when I had C. diff, my BM's consisted of a severe, painful cramp, followed by projectile, watery diarrhea approximately 5-10 seconds later. This occurred 15-20 times a day at the height of my infection. No way to either predict or prevent the chain of events.

2) I am a vet tech/partner in a mobile veterinary practice. It's just me and the vet. Our mobile unit is basically like a 25 foot RV. We took the toilet out years ago in order to convert the tiny "bathroom" into a storage closet.

Despite my preference to camp out in my own bathroom for the day, I ended up having to work. My vet had just had a hysterectomy and was laid up on her couch. One of our clients called to say she was out of pain meds for her dog that was recovering at home with a broken pelvis. I had no choice but to venture out. I made the 20 minute drive to her house without incident (whew!). But as I was getting up her pain meds, I was consumed with the tell-tale cramp. Knowing I had about 5 seconds before you know what, I grabbed a litter box out of the cupboard, dropped my drawers and squatted. I'm just glad the client didn't come in!

And who said pooping can't be fun?

When youre at a family BBQ and you get WAY more on your plate than you could eat in 5 sittings. You take one bite of about 5 things and the rest just goes in the trash. Then you feel the waste guilt for wasting so much food.< /p>

Okay, you can feel a little guilty about what you put on your plate, but NEVER feel guilty about what you didn't eat! Making good choices is what we're supposed to be all about now! By the way, I overpiled the ribs recently too. I thought I could eat two - count 'em, two, but I could only handle one. In the old days, I would have eaten a half a rack and gone back for more.

Vive la sleeverence!!! :P

You sit in a desk chair combo and can see your lap! (Happened yesterday yayyy!!)

You wear a belt for the first time......in your life!