Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Newbie looking for Oct sleevers!

You're doing something right though. 55 pounds gone in 2 months is spectacular!

@@shmeyers WOW! Your weight loss is terrific! Sooo excited for you! I'm trudging along, slowly but happily. Phase 4 has been difficult for me. I had a few days of grazing behavior, I was feeling hungry. I don't think I was getting enough Protein in, so today I went back to doing some shakes instead of real food and I seemed to have a better handle on Sleevie Wonder. Any suggests for fast easy protein meals for Breakfast or lunch?

@@Vsglady

I have not been getting enough Protein in either. I am trying to drink at least one Protein shake a day. We all are allowed to eat such different things. I eat Quaker oats weight control for breakfast a lot. I eat half of a pckt. Sometimes I eat yoplait light yogurt, about 1/2 a container. I made some breakfast Cookies that I like.

Oatmeal chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies

Ingredients

• 2 medium ripe Bananas, mashed
  • 1 cup of uncooked Quick Oats (certified gluten-free if necessary)
  • 1/4 cup chocolate chips (certified gluten-free if necessary)

Directions

Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray or use a non-stick silicone baking sheet.

Combine the mashed bananas and oats in a bowl. Fold in the chocolate chips and place a tablespoon of each on the cookie sheet.

Bake for 15 minutes. Cool and enjoy!

Nutrition Information

Serves: 8 | Serving Size: 2 cookies

Per serving: Calories: 96; Total Fat: 3g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Monounsaturated Fat: 0g ; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 0mg; Total Carbohydrates: 17 g; Dietary Fiber: 2g; Sugars: 7g; Protein: 2g

Nutrition Bonus: Potassium: 106mg; Vitamin A: 0%; Vitamin C: 1%; Calcium: 0%; Iron: 0%

Thanks for the encouragement. I had to move my mom from assisted living to a locked memory care unit last week. She has alzheimer's and tried to leave the facility in the middle of the night. It has been very hard and stressful.

@@shmeyers thanks for sharing the recipe! Stay strong Susan. I can understand how stressful things are. My father went through this.You are in my prayers. May the days and the New Year ahead bring you joy.

Cookies sound yummy! Maybe add a little unflavored Protein powder too. I have a hard time most days getting enough Protein also.

Word to the wise though....If you aren't already, take Benefiber!!! I didn't and ended up having emergency hemmie surgery yesterday! Dying over here....

Edited by 10 28 2014

Does the benefiber really work? I have been having issues :-)

Hello Folks:

Well today is weigh in day and tomorrow is 2 months Post -op for me so here are my stats:

Last Friday 297# and this Friday 290# = 7# loss for the week

Pre surgery 320# - 290# = 30# loss in 2 months

Surgical start weight 360# - 290# =70# loss since I started surgical journey.

Highest weight 423# -290# = 133# total loss so far.

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Hope you get to enjoy it with all your family and friends!

@@dtiller1147

Awesome job!

Wonderful!

Hey there my friends! I know it's been a while since I've been here but with work it's been difficult but you can always find me on my fitness pal. I just graduate college and I'm over joyed. I was in heels almost all day and was okay. Loving the weight loss!

I haven't worn hills yet but all of my shoes are big on me. Who know your feet would shrink!

@@lovelytrl congratulations on your graduation!