Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Newbie looking for Oct sleevers!

Please add.... depooh19@aol.com

I sent my email via message

I have been following the group, just not posting due to having a busy few days. I am now on an antibiotic for a wound infection, trying to get ready to go back to work next week & moving more. But when I went to my appointment, I was down another 5 lbs :)

&@kimrod , me too please -Slandgraf88@gmail.com

You all are so helpful & honest.

Edited by SimplySue

I was sleeved on Oct 20th. How long were y'all on liquids? I don't go back to see my Nut until Nov 4th.

Kimberly.in.pomona@gmail.com

Kya, I was on liquids for 2 weeks.

Sue, did the doc say the infection was from you being allergic?

Chellede, I feel like I will never be thin either. The last time I weighed under 150 was 28 years ago. I am praying it works :-)

@@peekaboo -I think it was because our 6-1/2 month old puppy decided to jump up, placing one of his paws on my belly button incision- it opened a tiny bit (this was just after staples removed) & even though I tried to keep it clean, it got infected- started itching bad & then yuck!

Edited by SimplySue

Hey please send me an invite - theresebrumfield@gmail.com. SURGERY MONDAY!

@@shmeyers - where did you get your baby food gadget?

Also, any thoughts- per my puréed diet, it specifically states, "NO BABY FOOD"?

PS refried Beans & 2% cheddar for lunch with a bit of fage nonfat yogurt- new & tasty.

Yall I just tried the nectar double stiffed cookie Protein shake with Almond milk and Its sooooo good! I do not feel deprived ????

It is yummy! I got a bunch of samples to try- thst was my favorite Cookies & cream.

& this is for @@shmeyers -

post-213440-14142730862313_thumb.jpg

But no samples yet, they have a great lemon meringue pie flavor & the chocolate magic puddińg is tasty too.

& I'll shut up now!

Edited by SimplySue

Please send me an invite to FB debychapman@gmail.com

My surgery is scheduled for 10/30. I'm beginning to rage and howl at the moon because I'm so scared. I've been following along reading the posts and have responded a few times. Is there anyone else out there that began to fall apart like me. I'm breathing but pretty well crazymaking these past few days.

@@Peekboo, thanks. I am struggling with it. I did put a tiny bit of laughing cow cheese in my mouth and just let it melt, lol.

@@Lesile65 - LOL @ trip to mall. That sounds like a lot of fun !! And good for you not doing the frosting stuff. Really proud of you !!! Happy Birthday to your son !!! As far as my double milk. I buy Mootopia (which is a milk that has 12 grams of Protein a cup) and then add 1/3 cup of powdered milk (8 grams of protein) and mix. Now I just found out that Mootopia is local but, I”m sure there’s some milk that has more Protein in it :)

@@rmspencer - that root sounds goods ! Chinese food sounds good ! Yum !!. I’ve done some weights. I am allowed up to 15lbs. I’ve been hurting a bit, so I’ve been taking it easy on any other exercise besides walking.

@@trvlgrl - The grumbling is normal. I thought it was funny!! Mine has calm down since surgery ! Congrats on your surgery !!! Happy for you !

@@downsizingdebs - congrats on the loss !!! And your surgery ! Glad you’re doing well !!!

@@SimplySue - oh no on the wound ! I’ve been worried about that. I have two dogs, and 5 cats. glad the dr is taking care of it ! ooh yum on the pumpkin pie stuff !!!

@@Kya Wolf - for me it’s 3 weeks on full liquids, 3 weeks on puree, and then soft foods. congrats on your new tummy! I’m glad everything went well for you !! HUGS !!

@@Peekboo - It’s a weird feeling huh? if we do what we are supposed to, it will work. Wait until you get into one of these stalls. I’m about to go bat ass crazy right now. but we know, it will come off ! Just look at everyone’s stats.. and you know they had stalls and stuff.

@@Fireweed56 - OMG I love your phrasing .. howl at the moon because you are so damn excited !! You’ll have a great new tummy and on a fantastic journey !!! We are here for you !! HUGS !

Thanks all for the good wishes

And I'm excited and scared. Im in the liquid diet stage this is my 4th day. Only 3 more days to go and I'm already 10lbs down. I couldn't believe how fast I'm losing!!!! I stepped on the scale a second and a third time then move the scale to another location I'm just so amazed how quick it's going liquid diet not as bad as I though it to be especially with these results

Pre op diet weight

Day 1 was 229.0

Day 2 was 224.6

Day 3 was 220.2

Today Day 4 219.6

And keep it coming !!!! :)

I admit to the group I cheated yesterday. It was a must though... I had 4 oz of sugar free fat free frozen yogurt as I met with a friend I haven't seen in years!

Sorry I'm going on and on. I'm super excited!

Thanks all for being here

Please add me to the fb group

Cinamon_chiklet@yahoo.com

Lizzy, it is exciting! You will do great!