Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Newbie looking for Oct sleevers!

@@lovelytrl how do you get the body weight ticker?

In settings through your profile. I think under get a ticker

Peek & lovely, did you guys find out about your blood pressure issues yet? Hope all is well! Let us know =)

OMG. I went to GNC yesterday looking for Isopure Water. Well, the guy basically told me it's gross and they don't have anything else in their store. So, he sent me to Vitamin World. I found a Protein water (70cal, 15 G protein) called proteinO2. The sales lady assured me it tastes good. I bought two bottles, one of each flavor they had. I opened the grape one a few minutes ago, and it is seriously the NASTIEST thing I have ever consumed! Stay far away from the protein waters!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I just got back from my post op 2 week appointment which is the first appointment I've had after surgery. I only lost 10 pounds but the doctor says that's good for my beginning body weight and not to worry it's different for everybody so I won't be worried I know it wasn't cheating so it is what it is I'm going to be happy with the 10 pound loss.concerning the blood pressure issues they took me off my blood pressure medicine today. My beginning blood pressure was 144 over 88 and today it was 118 over 62.they told me it could be the blood pressure that was making me a little weak or dizzy because I seem to be well hydrated. I will have to monitor my blood pressure daily as I have been doing for the last two weeks.

ive heard similar about the waters. i ordered my Isopure 0 carb Protein powders off Amazon. so far dutch chocolate (had for lunch today) and Cookies n cream have been delicious. Just mix with Water. Going to order strawberry next.

quick question for everyone, and it may sound silly. with halloween coming up is there any kind of candy we can eat?

Peek, great job on losing the 10 pounds! That's excellent! Glad they took you off your blood pressure medicine. How does it feel to ALREADY have your blood pressure be more normal and not high?!

I had Isopure in Orange, purple bottle and the pineapple orange. Try are not too bad. I did not have a problem drinking them. They are expensive but worth the Protein. Give it a try if you don't like them GNC allowed you to return them

Thanks! I'll have to go back and give them a whirl.

Steph, ty. Im so happy to stop taking the blood pressure meds. I will be able to tell you more on how I feel later this week. How much did you lose the first week post op?

Steph, ty. Im so happy to stop taking the blood pressure meds. I will be able to tell you more on how I feel later this week. How much did you lose the first week post op?

On my scale, I was down 13.8 yesterday. I didnt have to do a pre-op diet, except for full liquids the day before, so I'm sure a lot of that was Water weight. We will see what my official loss is on Thursday when I go to my first post-op appointment!

Edited by stephh

Peek!! Congrats on the weight loss!!????

Everyone I am doing 100 percent better. I'm drinking Poweraide and it seemed to do the trick. I took my pressure earlier and it was in normal range it's located in an earlier post.

Congrats to everyone who has had their surgeries for everyone whose to come I want to motivate and encourage you. As you read our post you'll see that everyday is not great but everyday is a new day at a new way of living. It takes getting use to but I can assure you it is all worth it. Getting off of weight related medications makes it really worth it! The end result makes it all worth it.????

Lovely, so so so glad you are feeling better!!!!

Lovely, so so so glad you are feeling better!!!!

Thank you so much. I took a month off of work to reintroduce myself to my new way of living. My next doctors appt. is November 17th.

Where is chellede at today?

Okay just got my times...I have to be at the hospital tomorrow morning at 7:30 am and surgery should be between 9:30 and 10. I am sooooo nervous. I'm worried that since my BMI is over 50 I will have complications.... I've had many surgeries and have never been this nervous. Amazingly though, the one person in my life that I thought would be the least supportive has stepped up and has been amazing. I hate to ask but I have 2 requests...can I get some words of encouragement and maybe a funny one liner for a smile. Sorry that I'm rambling...nerves.