Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Newbie looking for Oct sleevers!

Steph! I was the day after. That would make sense why we don't really remember lol. We were both out of it. Yeah I was always hot, now the house was 75 and I had long pants, fuzzy feet and a light jacket on. Crazy !!! They used glue on me. They knew not to use latex because I'm allergic to that. Maybe something is in the glue. I"ll check out.

And VSG? I think that's who asked about the cpap. I never used one. Sorry :(

i think it's the tape they use. It ripped off my skin.

I can't wait for salmon.

checking in..now 20 days since surgery and down over 30! wow!

started some solids this weekend. i bought a salmon steak at whole foods and it took me hours just to eat half of it.

just wow.

already fitting different size jeans and shirts feeling better. it's been such a long time since i could say that. good luck to new sleevers this week, it's worth it so far!

Congratulations! Keep up the great work!

@@lovelytrl 9 pounds! That's so exciting! How are you feeling energy wise?

I feel good I'm still on Clear Liquids with the exception of my Protein Shake and the few spoons of buttermilk squash Soup I had that actually gave me life. I asked to move on to the next phase but was told no and that I must stay on clear liquids until day 10???? besides that I'm doing great.

@@tardis76 wow amazing! Can't even imagine! Congrats!

checking in..now 20 days since surgery and down over 30! wow!

started some solids this weekend. i bought a salmon steak at whole foods and it took me hours just to eat half of it.

just wow.

already fitting different size jeans and shirts feeling better. it's been such a long time since i could say that. good luck to new sleevers this week, it's worth it so far!

30 pounds!!! Wowzers congrats!!!!

@@lovelytrl We'll take Great! Happy to hear it!

Lovely, awesome loss. Yes the Unjury shakes are good. Champion chocolate brownie is good too.

Karen - My incisions were glued, but they are looking a little weird and very itchy. I have a call into my bariatric coordinator. I also had a small weird rash at the hospital and I'm wondering if that's the culprit. How are your incisions ?

VSG - I had to take blood thinners. Since I did IVF for years, the nurse just gave me the syringe and I gave myself the shots. Kind of funny.

Love - OMG Butternut squash ! Isn't that awesome ! It tasted sooooo good. A nice fall taste. yummy ! Do you have stitches ? Congrats on the 5 lbs !!!! WTG !!! I have a sample of unjury and haven't tried it yet.

Steph - 9 lbs !! Congrats !!!!!!

Tarids - ooooooh I"m so happy for you !!! Congrats on getting to some solid foods !! Funny how it takes us forever to each just a small amount !

Layknee - oh no !! I'm so sorry that it took off your skin ! How horrible !!!! I don't know if I ever had tape.. it's weird.. I'm weird.. I'll find out today what is going on !

I just weighted in and I lost 9 pounds since surgery!

Peek- are the unjury Protein shakes good?

That is so awesome! I like the Unjury chocolate Splendor the best, unflavored is good in cream of wheat (@ 1 week we get advanced to puréed foods)

Sue, Unjury is good. I like the vanilla and strawberry but I have add more liquid to the strawberry because its so sweet to me. Great loss.

Did it to me too!! At 1 week was advanced to puréed diet, 1st night it took me 30 minutes to eat 1 scrambled egg, but tasted so good, yesterday-35 minutes for a small pouch of tuna w a bit of lite mayo( & I was full), I set the stopwatch on my phone to try to take 30" per meal)!! As far as shakes, my favorite is the chocolate splendor flavor of Unjury

Karen - My incisions were glued, but they are looking a little weird and very itchy. I have a call into my bariatric coordinator. I also had a small weird rash at the hospital and I'm wondering if that's the culprit. How are your incisions ?

VSG - I had to take blood thinners. Since I did IVF for years, the nurse just gave me the syringe and I gave myself the shots. Kind of funny.

Love - OMG Butternut squash ! Isn't that awesome ! It tasted sooooo good. A nice fall taste. yummy ! Do you have stitches ? Congrats on the 5 lbs !!!! WTG !!! I have a sample of unjury and haven't tried it yet.

Steph - 9 lbs !! Congrats !!!!!!

Tarids - ooooooh I"m so happy for you !!! Congrats on getting to some solid foods !! Funny how it takes us forever to each just a small amount !

Layknee - oh no !! I'm so sorry that it took off your skin ! How horrible !!!! I don't know if I ever had tape.. it's weird.. I'm weird.. I'll find out today what is going on !

Good luck today!

My awesome bariatric coordinate (My Drs nurse assistant at his office) just told me I most likely have an allergic reaction to something. And to put some benedryl cream or gel on the areas that bother me, but not on the incisions.

Anyone ever had a siggi's yogurt? These things are great. 100 cal 14 grams of Protein, and no fruit pieces, it's all blended together. It's a tad more tart than most yogurts, so it's a nice change if you're tired of super sweet stuff. All natural ingredients. Just something else to think about .

Someone said there's a recipe section around here? Ooh watch out ! I'm all about that ! I read yesterday to take some blended cottage cheese, add some italian seasoning, then add some Tomato Soup on top... nice lasagna type taste. I'm all for THAT ! After I get my work done, I'm definitely going to find this recipe section !!!

Everyone have a great day !!!

@@chellede

Where did you get the yogurt? Save those recipes for me in a couple of weeks. I'm still liquid right now. :)