Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Newbie looking for Oct sleevers!

Kathy812. Prayers coming your way please keep us posted hope all goes well

I love this board !!! We are all so awesome :)

Chellede, hru feeling?

Good !! Walked down the street and back last night. Started my Protein shake this morning and it taste fabulous !! 42 grams of Protein in this beast. It will take me all day to drink it, but right now I"m not minding it. Plus I can have Soups today too ! Win win

Thinking of taking the dogs for a walk. Do some light weight training with my 5 lb weights and maybe a trip to the disgusting walmart.. maybe.. I really do hate that place LOL.

I did weigh myself... I shouldn't stand not to. I am down 7 lbs from surgery. I'll take it. Yup, things are good here !

Surgery was completed yesterday.. all went well.. just having soreness. Today was first day of liquids and I have been keeping those down... Dr says I will go home after lunch as long as I am still holding down liquids

oooh athomas !!! Fantastic ! Congratulations sweetheart !!!!! WTG

Chellede

that is awesome. Make sure you don't overdo it I did the first couple of days because I felt so good. Keep up the good work. Get lots of rest too.

I hope I made the reply to the correct person. I'm still recovering laugh out loud.

So glad everyone is doing good. Hope my surgery goes the same way keep up the good work

Everyone is doing amazingly great! It's so good to have this site to go to so you can see others experiences.,I am thankful and very great full for you all☺️

Do any of you notice that sensation when you swallow? I talked to a guy that was sleeved the same day and he said he had it. I take sips that are so small I hardly have any Fluid. It goes down and then the gas bubble(?) comes painfully back up. It was getting a little better w/just Clear liquids but when I put some Protein in Water, it does it every single time. and then a few times when I'm not even swallowing.....

Karen, yes !!!!! Just keep walking and do whatever you have to do to get that gas out :)

Chellede

that is awesome. Make sure you don't overdo it I did the first couple of days because I felt so good. Keep up the good work. Get lots of rest too.

I'm trying not. I went to the mall to pick up my new glasses. Then Walmart. Hubby needed a few things. But I can tell I"m tired now, so I'm home, and relaxing. I think it nap is in the near future LOL.

Hello to all sleevers!!

I just wanted everyone to know that my surgery was done around lunch time today..I am thanking you all for the prayers and I'm thanking God for seeing me through the surgery with out any issues. I had a hernia repair as well as my sleeve surgery. I came back to my room took a short nap then went for walk #1. Been out walking 4 times 2-3 laps each time. I've cleaned up as much as possible without showering (only because Doc said absolutely not) and I'm in my own P.J. sitting on the side of my bed catching up with friends and family.

I think that is pretty awesome. I know I have a lot of work ahead but I have been blessed with an awesome start!!!

Love to all,

Dawn

Edited by Delta Dawn

@@Delta Dawn Congrats! Well done! Prayers and good wishes for an easy recovery. When do you start sipping?

Probably tomorrow. I know ice chips in the a.m. If I keep doing "