Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Protein causing sick feeling

Yes it can be. Hang in there!

I started my liquid diet yesterday too. I felt horrible yesterday (lightheaded, spacey, running to the bathroom every. five. minutes) but I'm feeling much, much better today. I've heard the first few days are the hardest. I hope you feel better soon!

I'm right there with you. Started yesterday and my head is hurting. Can't get nearly enough of my shakes in. I'm hoping it gets easier after a few days.

Ughh it's terrible. I've done fast before and really thought thI was going to be easy. I'm hoping day three tomorrow I start feeling better or it will be a long two weeks. Feel better everyone! Let me know when your break thru happens

I started the shakes last Tuesday night and for three days I threw up violently. They finally took me off them and I started the south beach diet. Which I will not loose nearly enough liver fat. But I want to know what im going to do after surgery? How will I get enough Protein if I cant tolerate the shakes?

Ughh it's terrible. I've done fast before and really thought thI was going to be easy. I'm hoping day three tomorrow I start feeling better or it will be a long two weeks. Feel better everyone! Let me know when your break thru happens

I'll keep you updated about breakthrough and you do the same. Hoping we have a much better day 3!

Day 3 is okay! Minor headache. Feeling better, though, and drank a WonderSlim pudding shake this morning and it was the best. thing. ever. It was like drinking pie.

Yah I'm feeling better on day three as well. Now that I'm feeling better I am HUNGRY! I can't believe we have to do this for so long. Does one meal really make that big of a difference in your liver shrinking?!?

Day 4 is good! I found these WonderSlim shakes and I add extra Protien and they taste like pie. I've had a headache too, but ibuprofen is working well. I'm also clearlllyyyy detoxing on sugar and caffeine and started crying yesterday when I thought about Cookies. But it was only momentary. :). Haven't cheated and am feeling good... And 7 pounds lost!

I am feeling a little bit better today. @@jessb418 have you been getting enough Water? I noticed I feel better when I'm hydrated. I am still no where near the amount of shakes I'm supposed to have, but I figure as long as I don't cheat, I'll be fine.

I thought that but I am drinking all day everyday. I felt good yesterday and this morning but then in the afternoon i went downhill. I am hoping for a big turn around or I have no idea how I will make it thru when it's only day 4! I was proud of myself..my husband and son got pizza and i didn't have ANY. So tempting tho especially since I had to cut it in peices for my son.

I understand the pizza issue completely. I've got 3 preschoolers and on day 2 my husband got pizza, which I had to cut up. I may have taken a piece or 2 of bacon off of the top and maybe one pineapple bit. I couldn't help it! Congrats to you for not giving in.

I'm feeling better when I drink a lot of Water too. Oohhh, I so understand the pizza thing. My husband is eating French toast and sausage and I most started crying. And I'm not even hungry! Gahhhhh.