Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What your look forward for?

I'm just curious I just want to know what do everybody look forward for after losing weight

I look forward for being able to sit on one seat on the train and the bus

Being able to shop almost everywhere

And never getting to hear these words again "your pretty for a girl fat girl"

Oh yeah, I get it. I also used to spill over into the next seat...or I would stand because I didn't want to squeeze anyone else in. I fit fine now on the train and bus. I used to get on the last car of the PATH train because it was empty. Now it doesn't matter if there's only one seat between two people that's open. I always fit. Good luck! Follow the doctor's instructions and you'll do great.

I'm looking forward to not worrying about whether or not I fit into 1 airplane seat, being able to play outside with my granddaughter without getting winded, never shopping plus size clothes again, dating, ditching the CPAP machine, and most of all just feeling better.

I'm looking forward to my thighs not touching the bottom of my steering wheel in my car, and for those 2 back fat rolls near my waistline to quit having sex.

energy, activity, self confidence, living a long life with my little children and wife, not being judged, not being the biggest person in the room all the time.....

Looking on the outside the way I feel on the inside. Kid at heart!!

I have been "big" since I was seven years old. I am looking forward to crossing my legs. Hip bones. Not feeling my neckfat touching my chest. Sprinting up stairs.

I will miss reminding my granddaughters that there is room In my lap for both of them when they fight over who gets to snuggle with Nana. I am sure that we will figure that one out.

I went into Macy's and was overwhelmed by the number of choices and departments that I will be able to choose from. I plan on forgetting where the plus size department is

Energy and cute clothes!

I want to walk in high heel

Crossing my legs like a young woman

Cuter clothes

Running around with my son

I am looking forward to being able to bend over and tie my shoes without getting winded. Wearing clothes without having to cram myself into Spanx just to get them to zip. I am looking forward to wearing real jeans that zip up and don't have the word stretch in them. Most of all, I am ready to be able to keep up with my kids.

I'm looking forward to having the energy to play with my baby girl to go hiking with my husband. General outdoor activities. To be able to go into any clothing store and buy clothes. To not having to sew Patches over holes I wear into the inner thighs of all my pants.

To be able to buy designer jeans!!! Or any designer clothes for that matter. Having my husband be able to lift me up. Not feeling like everyone is staring at me when I go out. Not saying "no" to doing things because I know I'm too heavy or uncomfortable.

I could go on for days. LOL

To be able to buy designer jeans!!! Or any designer clothes for that matter. Having my husband be able to lift me up. Not feeling like everyone is staring at me when I go out. Not saying "no" to doing things because I know I'm too heavy or uncomfortable.

I could go on for days. LOL

I want my husband to be able to lift me up too. Sex will be better. Lol

I love swimming... To be able to find a swim suit that doesn't cost $100 and look good in it, walk up more than one flight of stairs, my legs no longer hurting. I want learn yoga