Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Halloween challenge

I am in on this challenge if I can be??! I still don't quite understand how to get to certain places on bariatric pal would love some help if anyone can lend me some I just kind of bounce around and then can't find my way back to something when I do find something inspiring, lol. I will have my year anniversary October 21st and have been struggling the last month to month and half need to pull my head out of butt and get back in track I hope this challenge will help! My email is kristinemdaniel@gmail.com in case I can't find my way back here , lol someone could email me helping me with explanations that would be great !

I am in on this challenge if I can be??! I still don't quite understand how to get to certain places on bariatric pal would love some help if anyone can lend me some I just kind of bounce around and then can't find my way back to something when I do find something inspiring, lol. I will have my year anniversary October 21st and have been struggling the last month to month and half need to pull my head out of butt and get back in track I hope this challenge will help! My email is kristinemdaniel@gmail.com in case I can't find my way back here , lol someone could email me helping me with explanations that would be great !

There is a subscribed section and it lists all your posts you've replied to :)

Ty!!! I had to upgrade my app on my iPhone to see the subscribed! Got it now thanks so much!

When do we start posting on here? From what I can tell, we all weigh in on Fridays and post our stats. Is this correct?

I'm in!

I'm in a stall so I don't wanna go too ambitiously...

SW:139.2

Gw: 125

Edited by No More Shelly Belly

Starting weight 267. Goal weight 250.

I'm a slow loser so that might be aggressive but I have to think this stall will break sometime! Thanks for organizing this.

Starting weight: 276

Goal weight: 130

Current weight as of today: 206.8

SW 177

GW 170

When do we start posting on here? From what I can tell, we all weigh in on Fridays and post our stats. Is this correct?

Hey there and welcome. You would be correct, today is the first weight posting for this challenge and then every Friday following. But if you forget, nw, just post as soon as you can and whenever grom puts a like under your name, that means she's posted your weight on her spreadsheet. Hope that helps, Gla.

Starting weight: 132

Goal weight: 128

Thanks!

Here we go...still in the longest stall ever so I'll set goal low.

SW 233.6

GW 222

Starting weight: 230

Goal weight: 115

Challenge goal weight: 200

Current weight as of today: 225

I'm being a little aggressive I have my surgery on Oct 29 and pre op diet should give me that extra kick in the butt!!!

Edited by Lazy_Lizzy