Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today - is my first day of being depressed... I stepped on the scale today after several days of not weighing in - and not only have I not lost any weight in almost 3 weeks - but Ive gained 6 ounces... I was trying to keep a good attitude... but I dont have a good attitude today at all.... So I would like to do a diet comparison here on this page.... any of you with surgeries right around mine on the 26th of August.... what are you eating each day? This is my typical day....

BreakfastDecaf coffee, 1 scrambled egg

Mid morning – premier Protein drink

lunch – 6 boiled peanuts – ¼ cup tuna salad with light mayo

Mid afternoon – premier Protein Drink

dinner – ½ cup homemade cream of chicken Soup – made light

5 ounce plain yogurt

--------------

Sandi, I've been experiencing the same thing this week. No loss, and actually a bit of regain. I am certain though that I'm eating more than you... I'm just trying to strike a balance between need for food (belly hurts if I don't eat every so often), energy (need to play T ball 3 times a week with the kids), and boredom (I'm tired of most of the foods I've been eating).

Breakfast

1 Premier Protein

lunch

3oz of soft meat (cold cuts, rotisserie chicken, tuna, egg salad) + something to add interest like a cracker or two

1 oz of cheese

snack

1 Fage or Light n Fit yogurt

dinner

Usually a small portion of what I made for my family (minus the carbs, breads, or starchy veggies)

Evening Snack

I stay up really, really late, so I typically have some yogurt or something in the evening.

Not sure this is helpful, but there is it.

My worst issue is with Constipation. I'm pretty convinced that the weight gain has to do with food in/nothing out. Gross, but there it is. I'm taking steps to solve the issue. Sigh.

Ok - Im doing much better - I talked to my NUT for about half an hour this week - and she evaluated my diet.... she said I wasnt eating food enuf - but I was eating too much at one time. Even drinking too much at one time - Like I would sip on my Protein shake until it was gone - took me about 45 min to an hour. BUT she said a whole premier shake at one time was too much - she wanted me to half that - drink half in the mid morning and half in the mid afternoon. She still wanted me to eat an egg for breakfast... but she said - maybe chop up turkey ham small and a bit of cheese and make an omelet. so I did that and it was much better yesterday. She wants me to eat real food at each meal and wants me to add more vegies - even if its only a bite or two to each meal. So all of this and now I drink a cup of Smooth Move Tea every other night - and it keeps the Constipation away.

I went to a Your Weight Matters convention in Orlando yesterday - if this comes in your area ever - go! I got so much information - took classes - and got LOTS of Vitamin samples and found out that Vitamins dont have to taste as bad as powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury Vitamins. When I take the Unjury Multivitamin I gag for half an hour. There were vitamins there yesterday for bariatric patients that taste like candy! Im soooo happy I went! My favorite was a company called Barimelts! I bragged on theirs so much - they GAVE me a bottle of theirs!!!

Ok I also met Alex Brecher there - he started BariatricPal and he wrote the book that I devoured before my surgery called The Big Book of Gastric Sleeve Surgery. and I talked to him for a quite a while... told him about this thread and the August Sleevers Thread. And I told him how I found his chapter on Medical Tourism especially helpful - since thats what I did. Well he ended up Giving me the next book - Living your best life after weight loss surgery! So now I cant wait to read that book... So glad I went to that convention!

Wonderful! So glad to hear you got your food sorted out. I was wondering, when I saw your food list, kinda thought you might be starving...but you never know, since everyone's plan is different.

I found your too late about the conference, was wishing I'd been able to go.

Roll call!!

Where did everyone go? I haven't seen a new post from anyone in a while. You guys still out there and kicking??

Motherof5 here. It will be 6 weeks tomorrow , right? Everything is going good but felt like crap yesterday. I don't know why. I weigh in for me is on October 20th.

Oh.Sorry. I will have surgery in Michigan worth Dr. Brian Gluck.

I'm starting my journey with Dr.Gluck. How has stuff worked for you? I'm excited 12-10-15 is my consultation for the sleeve!

It has been wonderful. I'm down 73 pounds, in a size 8, some 6s, and I feel great. First few weeks were rough for me because I had a hernia surgery too, and I was dehydrated, constantly, but I got thru. I feel absolutely on top of the world now!

Good luck and feel free to ask me anything :-)