Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September surgery

I am so bummed! Found out that once my insurance is approved (probably the first week in Sept) that the surgeons here are scheduling 6-8 weeks out! So that means I will likely have my surgery closer to NOVEMBER! Ugh - I am so ready to do this NOW. I had no idea it would take that long once I did my part. Now what do I do? I had everything ready, my Protein Shakes, my Vitamins, my blender, my head wrapped around all of this, support lined up, I'm all psyched ... now having to put all my emotions on hold just seems like torture!

Sorry to hear that!! It's so frustrating! I had my approval from insurance in March, but had to wait until July for various personal reasons (work mostly). But, it went by so fast! Hang in there! It'll be here before you know it ;-)

I just got insurance approval this week!! YAH hope to have a Sept/Oct surgery date.

Yup! I'm set for September 16th. Totally feel like a bird on a wire.

I am also on the 16th!

Anyone having surgery in September? Just got my date and overwhelmed with emotions!

I am the 17th!! Can't wait!!

Hello! How is everyone doing? My surgery is September 2nd and I started the liquid diet today. I've done one shake, and I'm pretty terrified of turning into a huge cranky b*tch. This is my biggest fear. :)

I know we're all kind of nervous and feeling loads of emotions (I know I am!) but I thought it might be fun to see what we were looking forward to after surgery? I cannot wait to throw out all my fat clothes. And sit in a chair without fear of it shattering! :)

What about you?

Me, me, me!! I'm schedule for Sept 2nd! I'm so excited! I was nevous for other appts but now I'm pretty calm, just marking every day off the calendar. I'm sure as it gets close, I will be out of my mind with nervousness.

I'm happy that there are several of us going though this together. I wish you all the very best of luck!

We need to stay in touch! :)

Carol

I'm looking forward to finding a bra that fits!! I'm fairly small chested (B cup) but big around (44) so finding a bra in this size is so hard and when I do find one, the fit is just miserable. I want my diameter to match my cup size so I'm looking forward being a 36, or maybe even a 34 B! Yea!

Hello! How is everyone doing? My surgery is September 2nd and I started the liquid diet today. I've done one shake, and I'm pretty terrified of turning into a huge cranky b*tch. This is my biggest fear. :)

I know we're all kind of nervous and feeling loads of emotions (I know I am!) but I thought it might be fun to see what we were looking forward to after surgery? I cannot wait to throw out all my fat clothes. And sit in a chair without fear of it shattering! :)

What about you?

I just found out my date is September the 8th, kinda scared, kinda excited, just hoping it goes smoothly.

New to this site, my surgery is scheduled on 9/2. I am on day one of my pre surgery diet. Just received word that insurance approved. I am excited but nervous at the same time. Would appreciate some buddies to support each other along the way.

New to this site, my surgery is scheduled on 9/2. I am on day one of my pre surgery diet. Just received word that insurance approved. I am excited but nervous at the same time. Would appreciate some buddies to support each other along the way.

You've come to the right place!! Just read, share & support!! ????

I'm September 2nd too. I began my diet today. Quite uncomfortable. ..I think my body needs to adjust to all this Protein. Feel bloated and gross...good thing is -no hunger. Can time fast forward please. Lol

I can't wait for cute matching bra and panties..

My twin sister ( who is small) says she will be upset if I get smaller then she is lol

There are lots of us on September 2nd! I, too, am not the biggest fan of the liquid diet but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. :) I felt sick yesterday (lightheaded, nauseous, so spacy) but am feeling loads better today. I'm likeing Chike shakes the best so far. :)