Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@unsupersizeme

Hi,

I'm two months out,

Breakfast yesterday I had...1/2 cup of

Egg whites

Asparagus

proccuito

spinich

cherry Tomato

lunch

1/4 cup sunflower seeds

dinner

1 cup homemade turkey chilli

Snack...Sugar free Popsicle

link to my pinterest site below..Has lots of recopies and some of my favorite Snacks.

http://www.pinterest.com/jdlk0664/gastric-sleeve/

I'm almost 6 months out. I eat 2-3 oz of chicken breast with half a Tomato for lunch. String cheese mid afternoon. 3 turkey meatballs at night with a few broccoli crowns. Protein bar if needed.

That is a typical day for me.

I was sleeved on 7/24. I can eat about 2 oz a meal and I drink about 1/4 of a protien shake 2 times a day for a snack. My meals lately have been greek yogurt, refried beans/cheese, oh and I can't forget about my favorite lunch.. one piece of sliced turkey with a little chive and onion cream cheese in the middle (and I could only eat half) lol!

Well this gives me something to look forward to!???? I'm 5 1/2 weeks out and I am dying for real veggies! I am supposed to wait till 2 months post op.

at 6 wks here is my typical day:

wake up, 1/2 Muscle Milk 100 with 10 oz milk and ice

Breakfast 1 hr later is 1 1/2 TBSP egg salad or some other 'mellow' Protein option

then i drink water/crystal lite

AM snack-if i have time for one- is a cheese stick or 1/2 of a Quest bar

lunch is meatballs, sausage balls, chili or crackers with meat/cheese

drink more. leave work at 430pm

dinner is around 6, maybe a taco, or some sloppy joe with cheese, or chili, or 1/2 piece toast with some meat on it, or like 4 strands spaghetti with meat sauce, or lobster bisque, or 1/2 a tortilla pizza, or a portobello pizza.

then 1/2 Quest bar later, or if i need some Protein AND liquid, then i do the other half of Muscle Milk with milk to get protein AND liquids.

it sounds like a lot of eating. it's not. it's probably 1/2 cup MAX at lunch and dinner. maybe 2 tablespoons MAX at breakfast.

Breakfasr

All bran and Almond Milk

snack

Protein bar

lunch

Chilli with small amount of cheese

2-3 oz chicken

Snack

3oz of sugar free vanilla pudding

Snack

1 WW string cheese

Breakfast: 20 oz of bottled Water and my viatimins, & a 20 oz Protein shake with 3 scoops of GNC Wheybolic Amped 60.

Lunch: 1 ounce of grilled fish, & 1/2 -1 ounce of salad no dressing

Supper 1 to 1.5 ounces of grilled fish or tuna salad mixed with mustard, and another 1/2 to 1 ounce of salad.

Sanck: Water, Bunches of WATER. (daily water intake: 150-200 ounces)