Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chewable Vitamins - HELP!

Two flintstones completes / day.

Our Nut says no gummies.

I couldn't stand the Calcium either. It was the worst. I bought some caramel chews (Bariatric Advantage) and they are SO MUCH better.

I'm going to finish the chewable multis, but then I need something different. They're a close second in nastiness to the calcium chewables.

Part of the problem is the chalky taste that stays with me for hours. Part is that everything is SWEET flavored, and I'm sick of sweet. Sweet shakes, sweet Vitamins, sweet Popsicles, sweet Jello, sweet sweet sweet.

Sick. Of. It. All.

(Sorry for the rant. Just reaaaaaally depressed lately over it all)

I use Flintstones complete with Iron. I have the liquid Multivitamin but I hate it so I don't take that. I used to take the calcium chews but they were too sweet for me. I am 4 months post op so I now just take the Calcium pill.

I just ordered multivitamin capsule from Bariatric Advantage, 3 a day and just swallow! Let's see how it goes. Now I have Bariatric Fusion chewables , I don't like!

Hi I had my surgery on April 21,2014. I just had my labs done. I take 2 flintstone Vitamins, 1 in the morning and 1 at night. Bariatric Advantage chewable Calcium carmel flavor. Yummy! It is my sweet treat everyday! Highest dosage b-12 sublingual., and extra Vitamin D liquid form. Everything tested just fine. Although my weekly Protein needs to be higher. So working on that.....I am not tolerating meat very well. So premiere protien shakes, tofu, edamame,and fage greek yogurt.

Sometimes it is hard to eat tummy pouch drama!

Heather

I wish our dr would wait so long to do bw. 6 mos just seems too long.........

I'm going to ask my family Dr to do bw on thyroid and hormones and whatever else he wants to do, hopefully b vits and D at least.

I wish our dr wouldn't wait so long to do bw. 6 mos just seems too long.........

I'm going to ask my family Dr to do bw on thyroid and hormones and whatever else he wants to do, hopefully b vits and D at least.

I hate chewable I was using Celebrate soft chews until I found BariMelts ...they are a quick dissolve limited ingredient tablet made for wls patients ..they offer a full line multi Vitamin, Calcium, B, Iron and Biotin

I love the caramel soft chews!

I am taking two Flintstone Vitamins daily. Haven't had any problems. Hope you find something better for you.

My dr recommended Flintstone Vitamin ' s w/ Iron & zinc &I crushed them as Dr instructed me to .

I hate chewable I was using Celebrate soft chews until I found Barimelts ...they are a quick dissolve limited ingredient tablet made for wls patients ..they offer a full line multi Vitamin, Calcium, B, Iron and Biotin

Where did you find barimelts vitamin at.

I found it at barimelts.com. Looks like you can get a sample pack of the multi, Iron, B12 and Calcium. I'm going to try it! It says there all natural.

Thanks