Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sometimes there is a unique group of people who share a bond no one else can comprehend. I read this here sometimes. I lost my 30 year old son in November 2006 from a heart attack. His 25 y/o girlfriend, an RN, committed suicide 4 months later which destroyed me. My sister dies from ALS in 2009. I will never stop my tears. Then the parents and inlaws went to heaven, terribly. Share your pain with me.

I can't imagine the pain of losing a child! I've got 3 daughters and I know I would be devastated if anything happened to them! Anyway, my oldest brother died of a heart attack in I think August of 2007. My youngest brother died 7 months after that in a motorcycle accident. Then my mom passed only 8 days later. I've never really recovered from being hit with all three of those so close together, but since then I've lost my sister, also to a heart attack. Losing loved ones so close together is really difficult to get over. ((hugs))

Sometimes there is a unique group of people who share a bond no one else can comprehend. I read this here sometimes. I lost my 30 year old son in November 2006 from a heart attack. His 25 y/o girlfriend, an RN, committed suicide 4 months later which destroyed me. My sister dies from ALS in 2009. I will never stop my tears. Then the parents and inlaws went to heaven, terribly. Share your pain with me. [/

quote]

On 1/7/2005 my beautiful 45 year old sister closed her eyes and died in my arms from beast cancer. We were 15 months apart in age. She was my sister, best friend and not an auntie, but more a second mother to my three

children. My mom died from her grief 9 months later on 10/10/2005. Two funerals in 9 months. I barely survived it. Nine years later I miss my sister and mom like they died yesterday. I dream them regularly and hope the dreams never stop. Because the three of us were so close I felt abandoned and alone. My tears my never stopped.

LindafromFlorida... I kinda want to hug you right now. Although, I can't relate with the pain and losses you have delt with. I hope something put a smile on your face everyday. I'm sorry for your experience with death. I just can't imagine.

I can't imagine the pain of losing a child! I've got 3 daughters and I know I would be devastated if anything happened to them! Anyway, my oldest brother died of a heart attack in I think August of 2007. My youngest brother died 7 months after that in a motorcycle accident. Then my mom passed only 8 days later. I've never really recovered from being hit with all three of those so close together, but since then I've lost my sister, also to a heart attack. Losing loved ones so close together is really difficult to get over. ((hugs))

I am SO sorry. That must have been the worst period of your life. Hugs to you dear Jomamacita7. My heart goes out to you.

Sometimes there is a unique group of people who share a bond no one else can comprehend. I read this here sometimes. I lost my 30 year old son in November 2006 from a heart attack. His 25 y/o girlfriend, an RN, committed suicide 4 months later which destroyed me. My sister dies from ALS in 2009. I will never stop my tears. Then the parents and inlaws went to heaven, terribly. Share your pain with me. [/

quote]

On 1/7/2005 my beautiful 45 year old sister closed her eyes and died in my arms from beast cancer. We were 15 months apart in age. She was my sister, best friend and not an auntie, but more a second mother to my three

children. My mom died from her grief 9 months later on 10/10/2005. Two funerals in 9 months. I barely survived it. Nine years later I miss my sister and mom like they died yesterday. I dream them regularly and hope the dreams never stop. Because the three of us were so close I felt abandoned and alone. My tears my never stopped.

Grief takes a toll on us Sweetheart. I am so sorry for the loss of your sister, your nearly twin, and your dear Mother. We do go on but a part of us is gone. My tears do not stop either and tonight prompted me to post this thread. God Bless.

Linda losing anyone you love is so devastating. We lost three loved ones .. one daughter from melanoma, one son from suicide, one son in law from colon cancer. It is amazing how the human spirit can recover from the heartbreak of losing children. My husband aged 20 years after losing his daughter and then after his son killed himself , I did not think he was going to make it through it at our son in law's funeral I finally broke down and just sobbed that I could not stand to go to another funeral. But, after some time we have moved on with our lives which is what I am sure they would want us to do. They are always in our thoughts and I know they are with us and so are your loved ones. Learning to live each day with some kind of happiness and peace is difficult. I am praying that you will find your peace and happiness.

LindafromFlorida... I kinda want to hug you right now. Although, I can't relate with the pain and losses you have delt with. I hope something put a smile on your face everyday. I'm sorry for your experience with death. I just can't imagine.

Thank you honey. I have learned to smile and cope. I count my blessings. I truly do. Losing weight has helped me have a better life and outlook.

Linda losing anyone you love is so devastating. We lost three loved ones .. one daughter from melanoma, one son from suicide, one son in law from colon cancer. It is amazing how the human spirit can recover from the heartbreak of losing children. My husband aged 20 years after losing his daughter and then after his son killed himself , I did not think he was going to make it through it at our son in law's funeral I finally broke down and just sobbed that I could not stand to go to another funeral. But, after some time we have moved on with our lives which is what I am sure they would want us to do. They are always in our thoughts and I know they are with us and so are your loved ones. Learning to live each day with some kind of happiness and peace is difficult. I am praying that you will find your peace and happiness.

Sharpie, dear Sharpie. I feel the "I aged ,,,,,". I told my son's girlfriends Mother with a VENGEANCE please BEWARE she might hurt herself. One month later I went to sign papers at the funeral home for my son's headstone and there was his girlfriend's funeral notice. Screaming is an understatement. God Bless. This sure is off topic for weight loss surgery but I read and understand pain here.

I lost my ex boyfriend a year and a half ago to his alcohol addiction.

I am currently watching my mom battle incurable breast cancer that has spread to her bones and brain. It is the hardest thing I've ever had to witness and deal with in my life.

I lost my ex boyfriend a year and a half ago to his alcohol addiction.

I am currently watching my mom battle incurable breast cancer that has spread to her bones and brain. It is the hardest thing I've ever had to witness and deal with in my life.

I am so sorry Knit. I lost my dad to lung cancer, spread to the pelvis. 18 months he went from 200 lbs. to 89 lbs. I said after watching his suffering that I wish anyone the peace of knowing their loved one did not suffer.

I lost my younger brother July 3, 2012. We were very close and only 13 months apart. He literally collapsed in the hallway walking to the bathroom in front of his girlfriend. Despite autopsy and toxicology testing, no COD was found. Healthy organs, no aneurysms or clots, blood alcohol .03, no street drugs and normal, therapeutic levels of his Rx drugs for ADHD.

I was beyond devastated and functioned on a " bare minimum" mode for over a year. Other than making it to work, I didn't leave the the house. I tried to numb myself by eating and drinking. I went to bed in an alcohol haze every night. And the clincher is I didn't WANT to feel better. I'm sure you all are no stranger to these feelings.

Not sure what happened, but after about 18 months something just switched in my head and I decided I didn't want to be in pain anymore. This surgery, among other things was my way of taking back control of myself. I still miss him every single day and it's hard to comprehend that we will never again talk and laugh and be able to share our lives and childhood memories. But he was always kind of a "troubled soul" so I can only hope he's found peace now.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you with lost loved ones, especially for those of you that are having to watch it happen.

I know what it's like to lose a child, only in a much different way. There are still many similarities. I gave birth to my sleeping angel Anthony John "AJ" October 21 2012. I was only 21 years old. It's not an easy thing for anyone to have to go through. That's part of the reason I had my surgery. I want to better myself for future babies. I had a placenta abruption due to pre-eclampsia. Although my weight was not a factor in my illness, I'm sure it didn't help. So sorry for your losses. I know the pain all too well. It's different but still, being a parent and feeling responsible and feeling like it should have been you instead of them... that this is unnatural and unfair...I understand that very much. From there, I just look at him as my inspiration for everything positive in life. He keeps me going. I live my entire life, every single day, in his honor. Every thing I do is still for him, just as if he were here on Earth because I know he is out there somewhere watching me and I want to make him proud.

I LOST MY Uncle in 2010 then I lost grand mommy she was my soul my life my world I miss here every day I no she and a better and I feel her all the time tell me to keep moving to stop :{