Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've seen people on this board talk about Quest Protein Bars and how good they are. I've even seen a few people say that, for them, these bars are a trigger food and that they couldn't keep them in the house; but I could never understand it. To me, Protein bars are the kind of food that you tolerate or choke down, but never one that you crave. Until this weekend, when I had my first Quest bar and now I get it. Those things are delicious and I could totally see myself over-eating them!

I've seen people on this board talk about Quest Protein bars and how good they are. I've even seen a few people say that, for them, these bars are a trigger food and that they couldn't keep them in the house; but I could never understand it. To me, Protein bars are the kind of food that you tolerate or choke down, but never one that you crave. Until this weekend, when I had my first Quest bar and now I get it. Those things are delicious and I could totally see myself over-eating them!

Really? I thought they were gross and disgusting and had a hard time with one. Just can't do it.

I have only had one and it was quite yummy. It tasted much better than the nasty Pure Protein one's that I can barely gag down. I look forward to trying more of them but yes, they do taste more like a candy bar than a Protein Bar.< /p>

These were recommended by my NUT and yes, I love them. However, they are so dense, I can still only eat a half one and I'm 5 weeks out (today). Some of the flavors are better than the others -- there's a chocolate chip cookie one that is SO good! And the oreos and cream one is pretty tasty, too.

They are a healthy choice (no sugars, no carbs) but if they're addictive to you, it wouldn't be so healthy now would it? :)

Where can u find these bars?

I have only had one and it was quite yummy. It tasted much better than the nasty Pure Protein one's that I can barely gag down. I look forward to trying more of them but yes, they do taste more like a candy bar than a Protein bar.

I'm with you! It's crazy how people's tastes vary so greatly. I can't stomach Pure Protein bars. They have such a chemical taste to them. They're all my hubby likes, and he haaates Quest Bars, which I love. It works out pretty well for us. Lol.

Where can u find these bars?

Here's another good source: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/ You can purchase by the bar.

I order from Lucky, because they also carry my Protein shake brands and even my Shampoo and body wash.

I get them at the grocery store in the health food section or at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe. Trigger food... Not for me, but they're a nice alternative to a shake or good for a meal on the run. Be careful though, they are VERY high in Fiber as well as protein! That alone is motivation for me to enjoy no more than 1 per day!

Oh my gawd! They are like a candy bAr in my house. I have to keep them in my freezer in the garage. They are an excellent alternative to a Protein Shake or a meal on the go, but one that I sure could over indulge on that's for sure.

So I am confused, why is the high Fiber a bad thing? I need that to stay regular(LOL) can only eat the Quest bars at about 1/3 of a bar at a time, but they are delicious and they were life savers on a recent business trip and boat outing. ..

So I am confused, why is the high fiber a bad thing? I need that to stay regular(LOL) can only eat the Quest bars at about 1/3 of a bar at a time, but they are delicious and they were life savers on a recent business trip and boat outing. ..

I noticed fiber bars have sugar whereas the Protein bars don't.

About to eat a think thin bar. Let's hope it's better

I get these at fairway market - they have a wall of different types of bars.

If you email them from their website, Quest will send you 2 sample bars for free. Your choice of flavor!

Give them your name, address and bar choice as well as why you want to try them (bariatric surgery). They're super nice to work with!

Anyone tried the Quest Pasta yet?