Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Jalil Illan with Baja Bariatrics and Omar Acosta - A Warning

You can try as much as you like, love. You're gonna have to get up bloody early in the morning to have a crack at me. Be warned.

I'm off to bed now. Which, on balance, is infinitely better than entertaining a breathtakingly dull 'debate' (which would not, actually, be a debate), with you.

Have fun trying to pick an argument with yourself, you sad, sad, lady... if you're a lady ;)

TTFN :D x

I assume this wasn't directed at me but if it was, I'm not attempting debate. I just want to see what you are seeing on the FB page. 

I don't know who you're mumbling to madame - but I just asked a questions since you seemed to be in the business of sleuthing.

I see no gang related tattoos that Mxtransformed mentioned previously or photos of a wife that you seem to have had a vision of.

You can try as much as you like, love. You're gonna have to get up bloody early in the morning to have a crack at me. Be warned.

I'm off to bed now. Which, on balance, is infinitely better than entertaining a breathtakingly dull 'debate' (which would not, actually, be a debate), with you.

Have fun trying to pick an argument with yourself, you sad, sad, lady... if you're a lady ;)

I assume this wasn't directed at me but if it was, I'm not attempting debate. I just want to see what you are seeing on the FB page.

As above, Heather. Not to you... What was for you, was addressed to you...

I don't know who you're mumbling to madame - but I just asked a questions since you seemed to be in the business of sleuthing.

I see no gang related tattoos that Mxtransformed mentioned previously or photos of a wife that you seem to have had a vision of.

I'll address questions that are relevant to me. Questions in relation to Mxtransformed? You'll have to address to her.

Are you referring to me here?

As above, Heather. Not to you... What was for you, was addressed to you...

We cross-posted. 

Funny when you ask a question on this particular thread, you are all the sudden part of Omar's posse. You're a newbie, so you must be someone other than who you are. Transparent, on a mission, perhaps not even a "lady". If you want to suggest something about someone then at least provide a link or help someone find the info you are alluding to. I'm asking questions on my Quest to find a surgeon and their coordinator is a big part of it. This ridiculous behaviour is sad! Madam R you are a piece of work! <eyeroll>

And all of a sudden you newbies appear and seem to know more than I know in many many months here?  I just worry about a predator with God know what STDs who preys on vulnerable women who go to MX to save a few bucks.  The ranters for Omar are either related to him, involved with him, or have something to gain.

Linda we joined the same month - not that it makes a bit of difference.

I think everyone has been sufficiently warned, I just want clarification on whether or not he has gang tattoos and a wife.  So I can keep the story straight.

Funny when you ask a question on this particular thread, you are all the sudden part of Omar's posse. You're a newbie, so you must be someone other than who you are. Transparent, on a mission, perhaps not even a "lady". If you want to suggest something about someone then at least provide a link or help someone find the info you are alluding to. I'm asking questions on my Quest to find a surgeon and their coordinator is a big part of it. This ridiculous behaviour is sad! Madam R you are a piece of work! <eyeroll>

New

Linda we joined the same month - not that it makes a bit of difference.

I think everyone has been sufficiently warned, I just want clarification on whether or not he has gang tattoos and a wife.  So I can keep the story straight.

What the hell does it matter if he has a tattoo or a wife?  Good grief.

Madame Reverie is on target here like no one else.  Newbies are obvious plants.  

Edited by LindafromFlorida

And all of a sudden you newbies appear and seem to know more than I know in many many months here?  I just worry about a predator with God know what STDs who preys on vulnerable women who go to MX to save a few bucks.  The ranters for Omar are either related to him, involved with him, or have something to gain.

Well for ME, I have been on these boards for months. I'm no plant.. I just recently signed up to post because I wanted to find out more about this thread as Dr. Illan is one of my choices. I asked Madam R about a comment she made about Omar having a wife. I looked on his fb page and read all the comments and didn't see anything. So, I asked and then somehow I'm on a mission with someone else on this thread. I mean seriously?? Then followed by some silly rant.....not that it really matters, but I just want a clear picture of this person. If Madam R is soooo sure she's read that on his page then why not share it...why be so bitchy about it...SHE is the one who brought out this revelation...

Now you're on to something - it just added to the sensationalism.

Where there is this much smoke there is a forest fire.  Relax and wait.  Make sure you are safe.  Make sure you make the right decision.  Read and be informed.  

Susan, can you take this to a private forum for discussion?  I am nauseated by stupidity.  The same thing can be accomplished by weeding out the Jim Jones Koolaid mentality/Omar love groupies.